female issues

Being a girl had it's perks, but it also had it's disadvantages. One of the main ones being the inevitable pain and suffering we go through each month all because we decided to not have a child this month.

It was super early in the morning and my cramps started at full force. I groaned and rolled around for a minute until it became too unbearable. I sighed, and with a pained voice I called out to F.R.I.D.A.Y

"Yes, Agent y/n?" The AI's voice said. "Can you please inform Natasha that I won't be making it to training this morning or for the rest of the week?" "Would you like to leave a reason as to why?" "Began menstrual cycle." I tucked my legs to my chest and rested my head on my knees.

"Message sent. Would like to inform anyone else?" "No thank you." "Enjoy your week off Agent y/n." And with that I attempted to fall back asleep before Fridays voice filled the entire complex. "All avengers to the lounge/kitchen area."

I mentally and physically groaned. Group breakfast. Something we did once a week. This also meant we would be having group movie night tonight. I groaned and carried myself to the kitchen. Slowly dragging my feet. Once I reached my unassigned assigned seat I rested my head on the cool tabletop.

Everyone started filling in and making their plates. I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and looked up. Bucky smiled at me with two plates in his hand. "Good morning, doll." He said sitting down and placing my plate in front of me. "Good morning, Buck." I said lightly kissing his metal arm. Not wanting to put in the effort to kiss his cheek or lips.

Everyone ate and conversated. I went to put my plate in the sink when Nat came up behind me, handing me some pain pills. "You can borrow my heating pad if you want." She said placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'll be fine. These should do." I say popping the polls in my mouth.

After breakfast everyone carried on to training as I went back into my room. I lated there in the dark, clutching my stomach. The first day of cramps were always the worst.

As I lated there I heard someone knock on the door. I barely poked my head up enough to see who it was. "Do you always keep it this dark in here?" I smiled lightly at the voice. "Not always." I simply replied.

Bucky turned my fairy lights on and gently pulled back my cocoon of blankets. I whined slightly which made him frown. "That bad, huh?" He asked. I nodded and sniffled. He took my hands and pulled me into a sitting position. He then placed a bag of stuff on my bed. Pulling each individual thing out.

"You're favorite drink, chocolate, you're favorite snack, pain meds" he gave each thing to me but kept the pills on my side table. He then pulled his shirt off, taking mine off as well and slipping his over my head. "And your favorite smell." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled widely and hugged him tight.

"You spoil me too much." I said. "You deserve to be spoiled. Especially today." He replied. He removed my arms from him and got in the covers with me. He moved me into my lap and placed his metal hand on my stomach. It slowly started heating up and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Warm enough?" He asked. A soft "mhmm" left my mouth.

Bucky turned on the TV and turned on one of my favorite shows. "I missed you at training." He said lightly. "I'm guessing Nat told you?" I asked. "Yeah. And I kinda guessed this morning at breakfast." He said running his hand up and down my stomach.

"Sargent Barnes, Captain Rodgers is requesting your presence in lounge area." F.R.I.D.A.Y's voice called over the intercom. I held onto him tight and whined. "I'll be right back." He said kissing my forehead.

Bucky's p.o.v
I reluctantly left y/n's room to see what the hell Steve could want. "I walked in and he was just standing there. "This better be good." I said annoyed. "I need your report from the last mission." He said. "When's it due?" "Yesterday" "I'll have it by tomorrow." "What's stopping you from doing it now?" Y/n's currently on her period. She needs me. You know her first day cramps are miserable for her. Why do you think she wasn't at training this morning? I'll get the report in by tomorrow." I left before he could say anything else.

When I came back into y/n's room she was sound asleep. Her nose was covered by the collar of my shirt. I smiled and gently laid beside her. I think she felt me sit on the bed because her head was on my chest in seconds. "What was it?" Her tired voice asked. "Nothing important doll." I said moving some hair out of her face.

As I did so her face contorted in pain. I frowned but immediately moved my hand back to her stomach. Letting it slowly warm up. Pain soon became calm and her eyes grew heavy. "Get some rest, doll." I said lightly. "Thank you Buck. For everything." She said. "Of course. I'll always take care of my best girl."