scenarios

Things that are too small to make a while imagine out of (unless you guys want imagines with some of these)

Bucky: is sitting in the living room area if the tower with everyone else. You then walk in, half asleep. You cling yourself to him and rest your face in his neck. "I wasn't done cuddling yet." You whine falling right back asleep.

Bucky wakes up at sam's house to see his arm gone. He looks over to see you whispering to someone. He gives you a knowing look but you don't say anything. Then you hear one of Sam's nephews drop his arm on the ground. "Abort mission!" You call out running toward the kitchen only for Bucky to chase you and the boys outside.

You still being in high school asking Bucky about World War Two and The Howling Commandos. He then takes you to the Smithsonian to see the exhibit. He even gives you his dog tags to show during your presentation in class.

The avengers playing truth or dare one night. One thing leads to another and you kiss bucky. You tease him and ask him if it was his first kiss since the 40's. "Yes, but it was better than the ones from the 40's."

Bucky saved your life during a mission. You finally saw him again and you properly said thank you. You two get to know each other and end up going on a date.

You wear his red Henley one day while he's been gone for a mission. When he asks you why you always steal it you tell him it's because it smells like him and it's the one he was wearing when you guys found him and brought him back from Romania.

On a cold/hot day bucky is just chilling when he feels you come up to him and remove his arm from him and carry it with you to wherever you came from.