CHAPTER 2

Tian Qi was on her way to see her 'Aunt' Wang Hong who runs a brothel with Uncle Lin. They looked after her when her parents and whole family were massacred.

She told them that she might have to leave Mansion Ji because the infanta had been poisoned and died.

Anyway, the General received the report about Tian Qi. He learned that she was some sort of pariah at the academy because she had told them that she was a hoodoo.

Instead of being wary, the General felt a little sympathy for TIan Qi. He said that once upon a time he was also called a hoodoo who would kill his own father to get to the power.

However, he still did not trust Tian Qi and after she confessed that she needed the money was the reason she was crying piteously.

The General, however, ordered that 'he' be punished with 30 lashes.

He then told her to look after his azaleas and make sure she found out who poisoned the infanta before all the flowers dropped.

Tian Qi was tending to the flower carefully when the General started plucking them.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.