CHAPTER 19

Mr Kang went to Tian Qi and Dr Ding's cottage and had them both arrested for maliciously giving a poisoned medicinal masks to both Ning'er and Madam Ji.

Mr Kang was just about to paddle Tian Qi when Ji Zheng and his men arrived to stop them. He told Mr Kang that he has no right at all to exact punishment to anyone from Mansion Ji and its locality without permission from General Ji.

Anyway Ji Zheng took Tian Qi to JI Heng and he said the same thing to Mr Kang. And if he did something like that again, Ji Heng will personally torture Mr Kang.

As to the poisoning, he said to live Tian Qi with him alone to talk.

Tian Qi asked him if ever believed in her.

Ji Heng said that he only believed in evidence.

However, Tian Qi persevered. She reminded him what he previously said that in the army if someone protected you with their life, you have to return the favour.

She then left him defeated.

But her trouble was not over. She was then kidnapped by Mr Chen and taken to Sun Fan to kill and torture.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.