CHAPTER 3

The General was really putting Tian Qi into all sorts of bother. He started plucking the flowers because he was blackmailing Tian Qi into agreeing to become the bait for the poisoner who murdered the infanta to come out into the open.

Tian Qi had to agree but really got scared remembered that she was the only one left of the Shen family. Her mother and father before they died had told her that she must live a good life and to stay out of trouble and yet here she was putting herself in danger.

It seems Tian Qi and General Ji had more in common than they think. They were actually childhood friends who lost touch.

General Ji had always felt guilty and still gives him nightmare that he was too late to save the Shen family. He had been looking for little Zhao Er ever since.

As much as Ji Heng was rather petty and a tad cruel to Tian Qi, he had always felt that he reminded him of young Zhao Er and this he found confusing.

Meanwhile, Ji Zheng received information that the anonymous girl he fell in love at sight with had been seen entering Bar Warhong, a popular brothel in town.

Ji Zheng was rather disappointed upon hearing that the brothel owner was rather familiar and welcomed the girl happily.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.