CHAPTER 14

Rumours were abound that there was an unseemly relationship between Ji Zheng and Tian Qi.

Chen Wu Yong did not waste any time conveying this to Madam Ji. He also mentioned that Tian Qi seemed to latch on to men very easily and even General Ji was not averse in protecting the young doctor.

Chen also mentioned that he heard Tian Qi was a hoodoo. The faster they get rid of him the better.

Ji Zheng was in town and had met with his friend Sheng Zhaofeng, who took him to a brothel to prove that the rumours were baseless.

Zhoufeng had told them that the rumours were initiated by the son of Sun Congrui as revenge for making him sail in the river running through the town naked for all the public to see.

Meanwhile, Madam Ji called her son about Tian Qi. She said that Tian Qi was not suitable to be around Mansion Ji because she was a hoodoo.

Ji Heng, without batting an eyelid, said then they must execute Tian Qi immediately. Ji Heng then said that he used not to believe about supernatural knowledge but after meeting Hermit Yuhang he had changed his mind. Everything seemed to make sense when he was taking with Hermit Yuhang.

Madam Ji who believed in that kind of thing immediately wanted to speak to Hermit Yuhang, who said that Mansion Ji had an excellent Feng Shui. It has a pond, with plenty of carps, tall pine trees which means good fortune and posterity.

Hermit Yuhang noticed that it seemed there is was troubling Madam Ji.

Madam Ji readily said that there was.

Hermit Yuhang said that he knew that this might be someone and he would like to see the birth sign of that person.

Hermit Yuhang looked at the information and immediately said that this person was super bad luck.

Madam Ji was really troubled now.

However, Hermit Yuhang said that keeping the person very closed to the fortunate General Ji would only enhance his good luck. It would be a case of the perfect yin and yang. They go together.

Immediately, Madam Ji ordered Chen to stop the execution.

Sheng Anhui had arrested Tian Qi and was making her work round and round.

Tian Qi asked so many questions and Sheng Anhui told her that if she knew what was good for her then she should cease and desist with her many questions.

Tian Qi said can she asked a last question? General Ji was only doing this to save her from the gallows.

Ji Zheng turned up and he was powerless to do anything as he would be fighting his brother's army.

Chen came by and announced that Madam Ji wanted the execution to be stopped.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.