CHAPTER 22

Having inspired by Sheng Anhui's pronouncement that if he could bring back time, he would have seized the moment and declared his love to someone.

Bearing this in mind, Ji Heng courted Tian Qi forcefully until she can say know. And before she knew it she was wearing a dress and spent the day being so cute and sweet together and free.

Ji Heng had given all the servants a day-off.

But Little Ru Yi came home early and witnessed his Uncle Ji Heng kissing Tian Qi who was dressed in a dress over a romantic backdrop of fireworks.

Ru Yi innocently told everything to his grandma, Madam JI, who was so scandalised that her son was kissing a boy in drag. LOL

She went to see Tian Qi but found her about to be kissed by her son. She was demented with shock. Asking her son how can she fave their Ancestor Ji? Her son likes boys.

Madam Ji ordered that Tian Qi should be killed at once.

But suddenly Ji Zheng was there and ready to protect Tian Qi as well.

Madam JI quickly realised that she does not only one gay son, both her sons had been seduced by Tian Qi.

Finally, both boys took pity on their mother and they simultaneously said that Tian Qi was a girl.

Madam Ji calmed down a bit but got worried because it meant Tian Qi lied at the academy. The king will be upset.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.