CHAPTER 18

Ji Heng sent Tian Qian to an isolated farming village to tend to an herb garden. He thought the father she was from him the better becasue the very sight of her irritated him so much.

But when she was finally out sight, Ji Heng found that he can't sleep. He was missing her. His sleepness night became everyone serving him their problem as well. If he can't sleep, they dare not sleep.

Sheng Anhui went to see Tian Qian to ask her to come back as the Ji Heng and everyone else had had not a good night sleep since she left.

Tian Qian thought about it but she cannot just return without being ordered by Ji Heng to return. Instead she gave a herbal pillow with her favourite gardenia flower in it to Shen Anhui to pass to Ji Heng. That should get him to sleep.

When Sheng Anhui returned to Mansion Ji, he told Ji Heng that what he saw almost broke his heart. Tian Qi was in such a sorry state. She was all skin and bones, she was wasting away from the heat on the farm.

Ji Heng felt so sorry and guilty about Tian Qi, he told Sheng Anhui that he will go to see for himself.

But when they got them, Tian Qian was anything but wasting away. She was making so much money for creating a wonder beauty product, a very moisturising mud medicinal mask that became popular with the young ladies of the village.

Dr Ding was so sure of their medicinal masks that he went back to Mansion Ji to give a sample to Kang Ning'er and Madam Ji. He was hoping Madam JI would be so impressed, she would overrule her son and bring Tian Qi and him back to Mansion Ji.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.