CHAPTER 5

Ji Zheng found out that the girl he was looking for was in fact a eunuch who was a doctor as Ji Mansion. This was rather a long story but in short, servants led by Sun Dali were bullying Tian Qi. She was running away from them when Ji Zheng noticed how the boy (Tian Qi) looked so much the girl in the bridge.

Ji Zheng helped Tian Qi but she got hit on the forehead.

Ji Zheng asked his bodyguard, who also noticed the resemblance of Tian Qi to the drawing that Ji Zheng had made of the girl in the bridge.

Ji Zheng half agreed that the girl might be one and the same as the Tian Qi. However, he commanded that his bodyguard should investigate Tian Qi's background further.

Ji Hen noticed that Tian Qi had a bleeding bruise in her forehead. She went to find out what happened.

He had Sun Dali punished when he found out that it was him who hurt Tian Qi.

As his personal doctor, Tian Qi was always with him. She would fan him to sleep and would ended falling asleep by his bedside.

The guards began to gossip especially when then were seen in a rather compromising position.

Rumours started spreading that Tian Qi and Ji Hen were in a gay love affair.

Ji Zheng went to tell his brother about the rumours and advise him to be not around Tian Qi so often after all they were only using Tian Qi to smoke out the poisoner.

Ji Hen was not having this and got annoyed.

Ji Zheng realised that Ji Hen did not know that Tian Qi was a girl.

Ji Hen had told Tian Qi that he did not need her that night so he(she) could go home. He noticed though that significant smell to Tian Qi.

Tian Qi told him that it was the gardenia from her scent pouch she made. She said that she always had one since she was a little.

Ji Hen told her to leave the pouch to him. He thought that that was the secret why he could now sleep at night.

But once again he woke up from a nightmare while still clutching the pouch. He then realised that it was not the scent that made him fall asleep, it was Tian Qi.

His guard noticed how rather dejected and stressed he was so he asked if they should call Tian Qi.

At first, he said no but Ji Hen changed his mind and ordered to get Tian Qi.

It was a good thing too because during that time Tian Qi was unconscious and being snuck out of mansion Ji.

Ji Hen found out that Tian Qi was missing and ordered immediately a total lockdown of Mansion Ji.

The masked kidnapper was almost caught but he opted to chuck the bound Tian Qi into the pond/lake.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.