CHAPTER 21

Yep, finally, in this episode, JI Heng was sure tath Tian Qi was a girl.

It was not easy for him to find out because in the beginning, Tian Qi was a few steps ahead of him. She asked Auntie Ye what she needed ot do to make him doubt what he believed he saw whe he was drugged.

Auntie Ye gave her a leather vest that would like she had the body of a man. It was hilarious when she started touching her chest and encouraging JI Heng to touch her muscular chest as well.

Ji Heng's face was a masterpiece of shock and indecision.

He actually beginning to doubt what he saw. So just to confirm, he started staking her and while she was having a wash by the riverside he found her combing her long dark hair and then she removed her top. He saw a band across her breast area to obviously flatten her chest.

Ji Heng had never been happier in his life. He was like a jockey on his horse having won the race.

He started self-analyzing himself that he liked Tian Qi because deep down he had an inkling that she was a girl. He was instinctively reacting to her feminine gender. (he is was really in denial that he might be gay) the hilarious bit was that he also started thinking that, maybe Sheng Anhui might also be a woman because he also likes him and trusted him. Ji Heng imagining Sheng Anhui dressed as a woman wIth a mustache was so funny.

After he was sure that Tian Qi was a girl, he tried to keep away from her and then realized he can't.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.