CHAPTER 9

Ji Heng was trying to smoke out the assassins so he decided to use the alibi of going to military training. He took with him a reluctant Tian Qi.

During a lunch break, Tian Qi wandered into a clearing. It was surrounded by peach blossoms. Somehow the place brought some nostalgia. The place looked familiar. She started thinking of happy days with her father and mother.

She was lost in her daydream when Ji Heng found her. He thought she was a girl as she was singing sweetly and had her eunach hat decorated with pretty flowers.

Ji Heng pretended to punish her by making her, who is supposed to be a boy, walk in front of the other men with flowers on her hat.

When they got to their destination, Ji Heng asked her to help him undress for his bath. Tian Qi was really not happy about it but Ji Heng was giving her the ferocious look.

She managed to take off his top and then he changed his mind when she nervously started to remove his trousers.

Ji Heng started suspecting that perhaps Tian Qi was a gay boy. The thought made him rather uncomfortable.

On the second leg of their travel, they were ambushed by a bank of black ninja. There were some spectacular fighting scenes where Ji Heng and Ji Zheng, who came to the rescue excelled. Both the actors who played them were gorgeous.

During the mayhem, Tian Qi tripped while running towards Ji Heng. Her falling into him saved him from an arrow that went into her chest.

Tian Qi was brought into a manor, while Ji Zheng went to look for a doctor.

Ji Heng was looking after Tian Qi, who was death pale and in absolute agony. Ji Heng offered to take out the arrow as he was aware of how to stop the bleeding. But first, he had to cut down her clothes.

Tian Qi was beyond modesty but she did beg Ji Heng that whatever he finds out, he must not kill her.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.