CHAPTER 6

I have to say this drama is aptly titled at Dr Cutie. The lead girl is so darn cute but the male lead is absolutely gorgeous. He can count himself as one of the most gorgeous actors in a historical costume.

Their chemistry is so appealing.

Anyway, Ji Heng caught in his peripheral vision that a man in black was dumping a body in the pond/lake.

Ji Heng jumped in to the rescue which was witnessed by his brother, Ji Zheng.

Ji Heng rescued the bound and unconscious Tian Qi. He was just about to check on her when Ji Zheng told him to leave because it was not appropriate that JI Heng, being a general should put himself into danger to save a mere doctor in the house.

Ji Heng did see the logic of what Ji Zheng said and left.

Anyway, he returned later to check on Tian Qi. She was surrounded with everybody from the manor who wanted to know who saved her.

She can't really tell as she was unconscious then but they needed her to give an answer.

Ji Zheng came to the rescue and said that it must be the legendary giant turtle he had heard about a long time ago while he was growing up. He said that it was more than likely that the spirit turtle got fed up because no one was talking about him anymore and what better than save someone to get himself trending once again.

His audience believed him at once.

Anyway, Tian Qi realised that her life was really in the hands of assassins so she decided to find out more about his father. What was the reason why he was banished suddenly from Mansion Ji?

Tian Qi managed to get inside the well-guarded document library.

She was almost found out but Ji Zheng saved her.

Ji Zheng asked what was she looking for in the library.

Tian Qi made up a story about being in love with someone and wanted to find out about their birthday.

Ji Zheng was curious and surprised that she was already in love with someone. He asked if it was one of the guards, or even his brother.

Tian Qi pretended to be scandalised. She said why would she like a guard. She's a man.

Ji Zheng was impressed with her quick wit.

But he did not let her get away because he saw her again and confronted her that he saw her dressed a girl outside the mansion.

She pretended to do self-harm if he continued to insist that she was a girl.

Ji Zheng can't really force her to confess but he thought that he will watch her more assiduously.,

Meanwhile, Tian Qi and Ji Heng had such a cute scene involving the pot plant which had all the flowers dropped off.

Tian Qi was trying to distract Ji Heng from seeing it. He knew but he pretended otherwise and they were just the cutest.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.