CHAPTER 15

Tian Qi had become a favoured commodity to Madam Ji. To protect Ji Heng she had now to protect Tian Qi as well.

Ji Zheng met Tian Qi in town again. He forced her to accept a jade token, which Tian Qi was very reluctant to take.

Ji Zheng said that he felt really helpless when he cannot save her but with his personal jade token, she just had to show it and they would know tht she was Ji Zheng's man.

Ji Heng was contemplating how he was going to go about getting more money in terms of taxation without penalising the poor.

He said it was time that the nobility did their fair share of paying taxes. He would start with Sun Congrui.

Sheng Anhuim, the gossip, said that there was rumours going around that there was more to the friendship between Ji Zheng and Tian Qi. They were always seen in town in a rather intimate manner.

Ji Zheng was so annoyed when he found out that Tian Qi had gone out again.

He went to find her and sure enough she was with Ji Zheng and saw them holding hands.

He then followed them to a drink house and surprised them.

Ji Zheng was ordered to leave them and told off Tian Qi.

Tian Qi humbly accepted what he said. Tian Qi said that she accidentally met Ji Zheng; it was not Ji Zheng fault it is just like normal young men, Tian Qi was feeling horny and wanted to see some action. She was looking at the girls dancing seductively at the stage down below.

She looked like she was salivating which only made Ji Heng more annoyed.

He told Tian Qi that she was vulgar and nasty. She said she was horny and she had bought more stocks of porn books. She came to town today for the brothel and the porn.

On their way home, the carriage was ambushed by the son fo Sun Congrui. But Ji Heng had his men overpowered the son within seconds.

A servant who had been almost fatally poisoned was brought to Tian Qi. She had just started examining him when Miss Kang pushed and wanted Tian Qi to look at the little cut in her finger.

Tian Qi ignored her and Dr Ding said that he will see to the cut but Miss Kang wanted Tian Qi to treat her.

Tian Qi said that if she wanted her to deal with her cut then she had to wait.

Miss Kang threw money at Tian Qi but still was ignored.

Miss Kang went directly to Madam Ji to complain.

Madam Ji said that if she wanted to be married into Mansion Ji then she should stop being such a spoiled girl. How can she manage the household?

Ji Heng called both Tian Qi and Ji Zheng to see him. He asked Tian Qi what was her opinion when Ji Zheng turned down both the candidates for a marriage for him.

Tian Qi said that it had nothing to do with her. Master Zheng can marry anyone he likes.

Outside Tian Qi said that she heard a rumour that her and Ji Zheng were too close and that she had seduced him.

This seemed to please Ji Zheng and asked if she did seduce him. Awww, they do have good chemistry as well.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.