CHAPTER 17

Tian Qi was immediately happy to see the money before her. She then asked if Ji Heng regretted punishing her.

He was very surprised by her question but he said 'no'.

Tian Qi then said that she cannot accept the money if there is no regret, then she does not deserve merit.

Ji Heng was flummoxed and said so to Sheng Anhui who was equally confused with money loving Tian Qi declining to get them.

Ji Heng, however, thought of a way to subtly apologise to Tian Qi.

He flew kites with a hidden message of regret. Tian Qi found one of the kites and went to find Ji Heng.

Sheng Anhuai was grinning giddily. He loved seeing his master looking happy despite finding that happiness with another man. What a gay and joyous life! LOL

Ji Zheng came to see Ji Heng. He told his brother that he was going to be staying permanently in town and even got himself his own mansion. The thing is that he needed people to fill the post in his manor. He would like to start by hoping that Ji Zheng can let him have Tian Qi as his assistant.

Ji Zheng started by being calm about it but ended up shouting at Ji Zheng for trying to poach Tian Qi. He said that they were already rumoured for having an immoral relationship. He does not want his brother and Tian Qi to live a life of wenching and debauchery.

Ji Zheng got annoyed as well while denying the accusation.

Ji Heng ended up ordering that Ji Zheng should be punished with the Ji Family Special.

In front of their family altar (or something) Ji Heng was about to commence lashing Ji Zheng when Tian Qi appeared and begged Ji Zheng to punish her instead because it was her fault.

She said that she bed Ji Zheng to take and employ her in his mansion.

Ji Heng ordered everyone out so he can talk with Tian Qi alone.

He then asked her why she wanted to leave.

She said, "I like you."

Ji Heng was shocked.

Tian Qi said that what she meant that she admired Ji Heng so much that she feels so inferior next to him. He was so perfect, next to him she felt like they were cloud and mud.

It was the Dragon Ball Festival celebrating Daughter's Day.

Tian Qi thought it would be clever to dress little Ru Yi as a girl and present him to Madam Ji who was desperate for a granddaughter.

Madam Ji was very amused and rewarded her for it.

However, they met Ji Heng outside and went ballistic when he saw his nephew dressed like a girl. He told off Tian Qi for anything for money and she was so shameless.

He punished her to dress up like a girl.

As much as he does not want for Tian Qi to leave, Ji Heng was left no choice but to fire a reluctant Tian Qi from her post as his personal doctor to appease his brother.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.