CHAPTER 11

Tian Qi for taking the arrow for Ji Heng. She then asked if she can have a day off the next day to deposit her reward money then perhaps spend the day in the busy market place just to do a bit of shopping, mingle and see some shows. She then asked half-jokingly if Ji Heng wanted to go with her.

He did.

So they went on a date and Ji Heng said it was rather strange to be too formal with each other so he said why not call him Bai.

They were having a good time looking around in various shopping carts.

Tian Qi forgot for a moment that she was supposed to be a boy when she saw an arrow of accessories. She saw a lovely hairpin.

The vendor was looking at her strangely and so did Ji Heng.

Tian Qi immediately said that she was buying it for a girlfriend.

As a cover, she spotted a girl who she asked if she could try the hairpin in her lovely head.

After a brief hesitation, the girl agreed but her boyfriend/admirer arrived and started a fight with Tian Qi.

Ji Heng did not do anything to help.

The fight was getting out of hand, so Tian Qi ran off with Ji Heng.

In a hidden corner, Ji Heng fought of their chasers one by one.

Afterwards, they Tian Qi and Ji Heng continued meandering in the market.

Thinking that Ji Heng still suspect that she was either gay or a girl, Tian Qi dragged him to a book cart where she proceeded to look at porn.

Ji Heng was so shocked and even more shocked when the bookseller said that his number one customer was General Ji. He then showed them a poster of a rather swarthy General Ji, which was photoshopped.

Poor Ji Heng was between humiliation and anger which made Tian Qi giggled so much.

Before Ji Heng fully recovered from this embarrassing situation, Tian Qi dragged him to a brothel.

Tian He hired a room and had four lovely ladies to serve them. She made it looked like she was a regular.

She then pushed the girls to Ji Heng and left them all to entertain him.

Now he was incandescent with rage.

But not so upset enough because he gave a free pass to Tian Qi, which meant she can come and go in Mansion Ji.

Tian Qi was feeling the kindness and utter gorgeousness of Ji Heng while she watched him sleep. But she told herself that she cannot be in love because she has a mission to avenge her parents.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.