CHAPTER 20

Chun Hua who witnessed the Tian Qi's abduction went immediately to Ji Zheng for help.

Ji Zheng in return, went to Ji Heng for consultation of the abduction.

They both concluded that it would only be Sun Fan.

Then went to the Sun manor and right enough they found Sun Fan about to brand Ti Qian.

She was saved and she was grateful.

She then heard about Chun Hua having been beaten up and locked in a warehouse by the Kangs.

She went to see Chun Hua but she was locked in with her.

When the door next opened, it was Ji Heng who was half shocked and half jealous of Tian Qian locked in with a woman in the warehouse. He was so jealous, he did not bother to ask who locked her in with Chun Hua?

What Ji Heng asked if Chun Hua was that one, he remembered a lie she once said that she was already in love with someone.

Ji Heng said that Tian Qi and Chun Hua do not have to hide in some obscure places because he will arrange a marriage between Tain Qi and Chun Hua.

Chun Hua was rather happy about it.

Tian Qi begged and begged Sheng Anhui to let her see Ji Heng just once.

When she saw him, she asked JI Heng why suddenly he seemed to hate her. She thought they had become friends at least.

Ji Heng felt cornered. He said that the simplest reason was that he doesn't need her anymore. She was now useless to him.

This really hurt Tian Qi and she doesn't have a comeback for it so she said that she was now formally giving him a final goodbye because she doesn't know whether she will see him again.

What she does not know was that he can't really say what he wanted to say that he thinks he's gay because he likes her. Hohoho.

Anyway, the Kangs can't seem to stop themselves from plotting more dastardly acts.

Kang Ning'er drugged Ji Heng when she asked him to go drinking with her.

In his drunk/drugged state, he started seeing a girl Tian Qi in the body of Ninger. He started hugged Tian Qi tightly and then he came to his senses and saw Ning'er who he said drugged him.

He then stumbled out into Tian Qi room. Tian Qi at that moment had her hair down.

She was shocked to see him and he was as shocked to see that she was a girl. Then he fainted.

Ji Zheng was there immediately to take control of the situation before Ji Heng's guards came looking for him.

When Ji Heng woke up from his rather seductive dream about Tian Qi, he was happy and order Sheng Anhui to get Tian Qi.

Sheng Anhui said that that might be difficult at Tian Qi was getting wed to Chun Cha.

Ji Heng ordered to cancel the wedding.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.