CHAPTER 25

Ji Heng finally had a confrontation with Tian Qi about her parents. She said that she hated him and can't forgive him.

He said that he loved her and that he can't lose her again.

He started walking towards her while she was holding a dagger. She then stabbed him and yet he kept begging her to not leave him.

Madam Ji went to see Tian Qi at the dungeon where she was locked up. She told Tian Qi that Ji Heng had nothing to do with her parents' death.

Meanwhile Ji Zheng spoke to Madam Ji and told her that he was going to fight Ji Heng and the winner takes all or he would take Tian Qi away.

Madam Ji said to take Tian Qi away after she went to speak to Tian Qi again to ask her if she regretted stabbing Ji Heng.

Tian Qi said no, she was revenging her parents.

Ji Zheng was in a carriage leaving Mansion JI . He realise that it would be hard to make Tian Qi to like him and forget Ji Heng.

JI Heng woke up finally but he looked like death warmed up. He said that without Tian Qi, he might as well be dead.

Shaofeng was finally revealed as the villainous white robe master.

THIS CHAPTER ENDS HERE . WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! COMING SOON! STAY TUNED! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER IF YOU LIKED . AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ADD THIS STORY IN YOUR READING LIST.