Patience

Gene Ress
Sixty

Gene fluttered her eyes open to the bright and shinning sunlight rising in through Riley's bedroom window. The presence of Riley felt full right next to her when she turned over to face her directly. Her eyes were still shut with sleep, slow and relaxed breathing  left her nose every few seconds to acknowledge that she wasn't going to wake up and notice Gene staring anytime soon. So Gene retreated from her bed , slipped her legs from up under the sheets and made her way to Riley's glorious bathroom. This was her 5th time possibly, exploring Riley's bathroom and still, the sight of it amazed her. She turned on the jetted shower and let the water rush down her back and body. It soothed her knowing it wasn't going to be the last time this shower would blast down her skin.

* * * *

After a much needed shower, Gene steps from up under the raining stream, turns the knob off and wraps around one of Riley's fresh clean robes against her frame. Her hair was dripping wet as she stepped out to access Riley's cold room. The breeze in from a hot steaming shower shivered her bones to glass. Then as if her sight to the cold air couldn't get anymore unexpected Riley's naked frame leaned up in her own bed. Gene's powerful eyes raked down Rileys back taking in defined posture with ease. She blushed with hotness like she would need her again, very, very soon.

                                  * * * *

                  Riley's mouth seized to control Gene's neck with passion before she could step out. An emergency from her crew was beeped in as code 1. Someone was either on the hospital bed dying or on the verge of getting there. Gene had to go, but her body burned with hotness as otherwise. Her heart thundered inside her chest as she let the kisses go on a little further. Once again Riley's talented hands were massaging her breast other than her waist for a goodbye. "You smell so good" She whispered into Gene's accessible ear. Gene couldn't even contain her composure when Riley pulled away. Her eyes filled with hunger that trailed up and down her spine. Gene wanted to say something but her mouth didn't open. She buttoned her work gown up even when she saw in Riley's eyes that she wanted to take it off. The Hunger to have Gene again, and again, made her legs quiver with want.. She wanted Riley, Now.

                                   * * * *

                   The hospital was a chaotic mess as always when she walked in. Her teammates where trying to resuscitate someone from death itself while others stormed through the hospitals to assist other on-going patients. It was a mess and it was the last place Gene waned to be. 

                                 * * * *

               When she found Calvin he had been in the operating room before she walked in herself. Her hands were covered in see-through gloves, her co-workers stared her down before their eyes fell to the person they had been working on for the past twenty minutes. Right away she asked for her tools and begun her work on saving a life today.

                                 * * * *

                 Good news we're spread to the family in return. Their hugs to one another from a successful surgery put a smile on Gene's face. Today was a good day for her even though she didn't want to walk in-in the first place, but, she was glad she did.