Normally Simple

Riley Greenfield
Five

Just like everyday the bar packed itself with women from left to right waiting on some type of attention from anyone who was willing to approach. Riley stood back away from the crowd for the night. She wasn't into one night stands for the moment, well not until she got a drink inside her system. It was now beaming close to 3am in the morning and Riley was on her third drink. She didn't mind a beautiful woman approaching her every once in a while, Giving her the attention she wanted or the second she needed. The more she drank the more she wanted to walk into the crowd of drunken high women. She wasn't ashamed that she chose sex every night to release her. What better way could she have it? Sex was always and would always be her only option to a Non-Stressful day. "Riley Greenfield" A woman spoke from beside her chugging down the shot she just ordered. Riley's eyes kissed the woman's frame gracefully steaming the woman's focused appearance that worked its way up her body. Just like any other time Riley won this battle. Women always thru themselves at her when she found them attractive enough to get a pounding session from her tonight. Women craved the touch of Riley's hands and tongue, their only desires sometimes was too get Riley's attention.

             Just as beautiful as her face she pulls her coat open flashing her bare naked body in front of riley. The painful desire of sex filled the air with acceptance to throbbing arousal. Without another word Riley acts picking the woman from her feet giving her a night she'd always remember.

                The alarm to her phone came sounding off louder than her clock alarm just before the clock hit 8 blasting off right after. Throwing the cover off her tired aching body shortened her morning to a quick morning routine and cup of coffee beside a brown sugar cookie for breakfast. She didn't have time to be late this time. Besides the major hangover she had was knocking on her skull. Reminding herself it would be just fine as long as she made it into work on time. Beating Lena at her own game excited her. Not only was she prepared to run into her office as if she'd been there the whole time, but she was prepared for her to show up shocked by her remarkable attendance. Something Riley could never do. I guess today was the day to prove Lena wrong.

Speeding down the highway had to be one of the most stupidest things Riley could've done right now. Not only was she breaking the law but she wasn't going the damn speed limit; which meant if she so happened missed a glance from someone flying in front of her then she might as well say goodbye to life.

             The smallest glance right into her rear view mirror had her doing just that. Flying right off her bike practically and onto the ground. Thankfully she wasn't going that fast when she finally rode her way off the interstate. Somewhere where she wouldn't have made it but directly to death, of course. Groaning and pounding aches surged through her body as she tried to remember why she looked away in the first place. Obviously the bike was still moving, so why did she look away? Was this karma for trying to rush to work when their was a reason to why she never made it on time. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Her familiar tone spoke out worried kneeling over Riley's limped body. "I'm fine" Riley finally said answering the woman who looked as if she was about to cry. Maybe she thought Riley had died in the scene. Oh how she would love to see that all over the news right now; but then again she didn't because women were to crazy. Riley couldn't see past the dark helmet that blocked all appearances around her. Pulling the helmet off finally relieved Riley from the killer headache she already had that was now pounding 10x worse. Fucckkk She told herself as she tried to catch a realistic view of everyone. The sunlight stabbed her in the eyes without clear sight leaving her hopeless to who she wanted to see standing right in front of her. "Riley?" The woman questioned her as if she knew her already. Just like before Riley knew that voice anywhere, Finally the sun revealed her face, Gene Ress stood right in front of her more shocked than worried now.