Addiction

Riley Greenfield
Sixty-One

                          The heating warmth of Gene's body glued to Riley's own steaming skin embraced their passion for one another. Riley softly caressed her hands up Gene's back as Gene straddled her lap defenseless. Her head fell back slowly while her eyes followed its closing procedure. In this dimmed bedroom Riley made love to this most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Her sight now stained her orbs like a beautiful painting. Even with a low flickering lamp on her side-table next to her bed she could still trace her fingers down Gene's hot skin. She shuddered and panted as Riley continued to trail her soft, strong fingers up and down Gene's exposed back. She submitted to it's touch of Riley torturing her form to pieces. Then out of nowhere, Gene pulled against Riley's head-full of hair and led her head backwards. Her mouth found Riley's sensitive spot on her throat easily and begin to work her own skills just the same.

It had been so long since Riley felt Gene's power to control her in ways she would've never imagined. From the way she dominated her hands above her head long ago, Riley could almost feel her insides drooling from the idea to give in while she longed into Gene's eyes. Like always their lips would crash against one another as the steam of sex floated in the air. Gene's body followed specific instructions from Riley's talented hands. Her waistline was guided back and forth even as their kisses continued without a break. Riley tested and teased this woman to the end of her arousal until the cold air kissed her wet lips for a mound that now sat destroyed. They kissed passionately while Riley tried to distract her mind from noticing her actions. Just after, Gene threw her head back from the overwhelming pressure which left Riley with a final decision. One of her skilled hands quickly traveled down in-between Gene's legs. What she felt next, would sure enough send them both over the edge.

Her soaking entrance told many sexually pleasing stories the second Riley felt her mess. The pink flesh she called home to a lot of orgasms dripped and pulsated from the sudden touch of Riley's powerful fingers. Riley knew just what to do for Gene, there was never a moment she didn't... - I'm so wet - Gene whispered. It wasn't until after Riley took precautions that she had noticed just how drenched Gene had gotten in her lap. From the earlier activities to a much more intimate approach Riley had never seen her body react this way. Legs still straddling either side of Riley's own thighs punished Gene more than it should have, So Riley took her time teasing her just a bit more. Then Gene begin to take control from Riley's hand and begin to rock her soaking sex against the palm of it. - I need you right now - She panted while her forehead pressed into Riley's carefully. Riley watched Gene beg for attention so that she could release what should've been a long time ago. She loved  when she teased Gene, it was always a never-ending cycle until she felt that she was done. In some aspect she'd never be done... she loved it to much to be just that. Done.

- please Riley... Please - Gene pleaded for the second time. It had been a total of 10 full minutes, wet riding right on Riley's palm until Gene had enough. She needed her fingers, friction from her working palm to her clitt, anything to keep herself stimulated to release the tension that had built up. Riley had let her come three times 45 minutes ago right all over her now destroyed dresser. Gene couldn't deny that she loved every second of it because she did. Riley ran her fingers along Gene's flesh until she felt the wetness of Gene's opening trying to take her in. Gene eye's melted into Riley's trustfully as she gravitated her hips along Riley's working hand. Her mouth craned open from its tickled feeling just before Riley finally pushed her fingers inside. Almost instantly without hesitation Gene swings her head back forward and moans into the air in so much pleasure anyone would've believed she hadn't had sex in years. Riley took her by the neck, pushed her fingers even deeper until they were engulfed inside Gene's squeezing walls. Riley held her there by her neck just so she could see the faces Gene made when she wasn't looking. Her body vibrated vigorously from Riley's hard pounding into her gripping canal. Even as it happened so raw and unexpected Gene accepted every inch of it like an award to her pleading walls. In Riley's own eyes, Gene needed this fuck more than she knew.