Getting There

Genes Ress
Twenty

Gene knew that coming on a trip with Riley would be less stressful, less wrecking and less torturing. Gene just couldn't believe she heard Riley through the bathroom door, beautiful intoxicating sounds faintly, but clear. Gene could remember so vividly how she was minding her own business watching her favorite show. Without a warning; the slightest sound from the bathroom caught her attention, continuing as if Gene didn't rock their bedroom comfortably. Riley's soft simple sounds burned into Gene's ears as a beautiful song. For the first time Gene heard Riley moan as if she was residing alone, in those simple gradually building moments Gene couldn't stop her ears from wanting to hear more. Her body reacted pretty quickly like a stove being turned on to its highest mark. Gene was burning alive in their cold gorgeous bedroom, she could practically feel her body catching on fire with torturing electricity. She remembered the way she listened as her hand announced its way down for the reach to touch her pouncing walls. By then she had been listening for about 7 minutes, her pussy ached to its worse possible form, screamed for attention as she fought the urge to do the same. It was unfair the moment she shut her legs and even more unfair the moment Riley stepped out as if she wasn't in her bathroom pleasing her own-self. Gene tried to play it off as best as she could, but.. even she knew Riley knew something was off the moment she questioned her if she was okay.. when she wasn't.

                         The Next Morning
               Gene's night went better than expected the moment she opened her eyes to the sunlight beaming across her face to such a glamours floor. She still couldn't believe she was here in such an amazing hotel enjoying beautiful service and view. Riley still laid sleep as ever peacefully gorgeous as her hair fell below her back carefully. She had such beautiful tan brown hair, Gene always wondered which parent gave her mesmerizing locks. Slowly she slipped from the bed cautioning herself from waking her up. Without a slight creak of noise she steps into the bathroom quietly closing it shut for her morning routine.

                 A nice warm shower is exactly what Gene needed, especially after last night. A night she couldn't even wash away even if she wanted to. It was too graphic in her mind the moment she reached for her pounding core to stop herself from jumping for joy. Gene was overly excited last-night, so much excitement caused her to fall asleep or else she would've attacked Riley right there and then.

                Carefully she slipped from the steaming shower and let her hair down. Then prepared herself for her morning routine right after. As soon as she proved herself done she stepped back into the room where Riley was no longer found. Gene suggest the normal as she went for a run or she was using a different bathroom the place provided. Dropping her towel from her frame refreshed Gene's mind with openness and confidence. Never in her life did she ever feel the need to roam around her own home naked. She was afraid that one day she would trip and fall causing her to knock the only curtain down that blocked her from the busy streets that stained the apartments windows, she wasn't ready to expose herself to the world when she stood alone in her own insecure thoughts. With the swing of the bedroom door, again Gene was walked in on, this time unknowingly as she blushed her way to finding her clothes she laid down aside minutes before she took her shower. "I'm sorry" Riley began as she turned her heel embarrassed from seeing someone she felt she had never seen before, when she had. "You don't have to hide, You can stare if you like" Gene spoke so confidently. "Is that your offer for me to stare and loose my mind?" Riley questions her respectfully. "Thats for you to control and for me to see" Gene answers respectfully right after. Without another word Riley turns her heel, without a second in Riley was mesmerized by the naked body in-front of her. Gene could see it swaying in her eyes like pearls as her whole face with pale with redness following behind. "Do you like what you see?" Gene teases her as she stood like a perfect sexy statue ready to get touched by the one and only hands. "You know I do" Riley admits without hesitation. "Then don't turn away next time you see me naked, you've seen me before, touched me, kissed me and tasted me before. Don't be afraid to perform your acts on me again" Gene inputs locking down Riley's eyes with torture and want. Gene knew what she was doing, she just wanted Riley to understand she wanted her more than she wanted to believe.