A Specific Day

Riley Greenfield
Thirty-Three

Seeing Gene walk out of the hospital with so much confidence like any other time always Electrified Riley's mind with thoughts of what she'd want to do with Gene once she had the chance to touch her again. There were many times she thought about fucking her in her office again or on her bike.. or in her own car, It was all over-whelming to think about during a dark night like this. The sound of Gene calling her loudly right next to her snapped Riley right out of such thoughts as she hunched over her bike handles protectively. "I'm sorry for Day-Dreaming on you, I'm afraid that my mind has distracted me from reality here" Riley reveals. The nervous reaction from Gene's structure brought out a big smile from Riley's mouth while she tried to look away from the Shy scene. "If I didn't know any better I'd say your standing shy in front of me" Riley states. "Your mistaken, I'm just growing impatient about when you will help me onto your death machine" Gene implies. "Coming from the woman who works around such things I wouldn't give that thought any credit" Riley implies after just before she swung her leg over and helped Gene onto the bike carefully. Her warm embrace hugged Riley's back with so much defensive action that even Riley felt as if she was protecting the both of them from falling off her bike. "Are you ready?" Riley questioned the second she saw Gene slip the helmet onto her head. "I've never been more ready" She confirmed with almost a sensual tone. "Alright, Brace yourself then cause it's going to be a long ride" Riley confirms surprisingly.

             The ride over to the date scene was even longer than Riley had predicted it to be. Thankfully the weather wasn't too cold or to hot for the both of them because they weren't exactly wearing the right clothing for it either. Riley rocked a dark velvet, cotton knitted sweater with a pair of dark fitted jeans alongside a nice pair of black polished boots. Today for a rare moment Riley wore her hair down perfectly. She had the most perfect strands of hair, it was amazing to any woman that ever got the opportunity to run her hands through it. "You smell amazing" Gene burst out from within her lips. "Really? Riley scoffs; It's nothing but butter and cream on my skin and strawberries and water in my hair" Riley discloses almost smartly. "Are you being smart with me or actually telling me this because you want me to know" Gene Quizzes. "Trust me if I wanted to intimidate you about my lotion and hair i would've done it the moment I saw you for the first time" Riley tells. "That's very flattering and almost childish if you ask me but I appreciate the thought of not doing such a thing" Gene thanks. "You welcome, I'm kind of glad I didn't who knew you'd turn into this most beautiful woman that would be riding on my bike late this night for a surprise" Riley claims. "Are you trying to flatter me tonight? Because i can re-assure you it isn't working while i'm riding on the back of your death machine" Gene implies. "I promise that flattering you is the last thing I wanna do, My stomach grumbles for food while my mind starves for taste" Riley tells. "I hope that in that entire sentence you are explaining the want and need to eat what you've provided us most and not what you think you'll be receiving tonight if I know what your referring to correctly" Gene claims. " I am referring to anything else other than the food we'll be stuffing ourselves with in Due-time" Riley claims. "I hope so Riley Greenfield or else you'll have a very unsatisfied problem on your hands if not" Gene claims. "I can re-assure you Gene Ress theirs never a problem when it comes to me fulfilling what I most desire" Riley concludes. Riley knew what she truly wanted besides the food and it wasn't just the company she desired mostly.

Riley pulled into the parking lot quietly and carefully without making any type of sudden moves that would scare anyone that rode on the back of her bike. To gene like she had once said the bike was a Death Trap basically , who's to say she couldn't be proven wrong so Riley acted carefully at all times in-case she was ever given that right. Riley turns off her roaring bike and kicks out her stand just before she pulled her helmet off. Skillfully she kicked her leg over without hitting Gene in the head and helped her pull the spare helmet she gave her before the ride over off. It was nice to see the reveal of her face the moment she got it off while flashing a red-tainted face just seconds after. "Are you ready?" Riley questioned her reassuringly. "Lead the way" Gene accepts while taking Riley's hand just as she held it out and helped her off the bike.