Preoccupied

Gene Ress
Thirty

- Don't speak as I take you. If you disobey my order it will come with a consequence like punishing you from releasing again - Such commanding flashbacks made Gene wet against her office chair. Again she crossed her leg over the other hoping to stop her heart-beating desire from continuing. Pushing herself to move back into her work focused her back into the patient assignments she was requested to watch over until she clocked out for the day. - Fuck me! Yes!! - In deep daydreaming of such hot sex dried Gene's mouth for more intense timing with Riley. It was becoming hard to work on her duties when her body reacted unprofessionally in her office. Irritated by her mind's need for much sexual thought cursed her to close her work files for the time being. Burning as if her room surged with heat turned Gene's face red. Gene couldn't control the way her body reacted when she got what she wanted last night. Was she obsessed with Riley's hand this time? The way she slammed her hand down onto Gene's ass just before she climaxed against her Jello-like toy so hard. The way she fucked Gene this time was un-describable, the most intense it's ever been. Still into a new day Gene felt her soaking panties she had slid on before she walked into work sliding across her lips teasingly. Maybe she needed to call off from a continuous day at work today. Who knew how long this unbreakable feeling would last? Sure enough she was not prepared to walk around for the next 24 hours if not more soaked in her own juices.

For the past 16 hours Gene decided to stay at work tending to her requested duties. Their was no way she'd let a little puddle of pleasure ruin her day for tomorrow. She knew that if she did choose to leave just to come in another day would not only double her work but surely make her even more obsessed to stay home. Maybe calling Riley after her last patient would put a dent into her heated mood until she clocked out.

Finally after 6 more dreadful hours with the removal of her soaked panties the time to relax on her office chair was now available. Aching in every place just about relaxed her against her cushioned chair for a few moments before she tended to her phone. A simple phone call Riley's way would do just the trick for something other than her aching body. Comfortably settling herself into her office chair is what Gene did as she brought the ringing phone up to her ear. After 2 rings Riley picks up sounding just about awoke as day and stressed as night. "Sounds like someone had a bad day at work" Gene begins. "Your not wrong about that statement sadly, what has brought you to call me so late?" Riley questions. "Well if you ask my work hours I would've called you earlier if I ever had the chance to do so, but instead I decided to delay what I truthfully wanted to what I needed to be doing" Gene confesses. "And what did you truly want?" Riley questions her curiously. "If I be honest with you riley Greenfield, promise to not laugh at me I'm already feeling embarrassed for making such a stunt that has left me reserved for the day" Gene tells. "I promise you that I won't laugh at you" Riley agrees without hearing the answer that could've been just that funny. "I fear that I've become obsessed with sex". For a moment the phone sat quietly without a word from Gene or Riley. "I'm afraid that I don't know what you mean" Riley finally tells. Mentioning this again was like an embarrassing told story about her childhood that Riley once ago got the privilege to hear. "I'm obsessed with sex Riley.. I don't know how or why but it's there, eating me alive at work. I literally had to dispose of my panties earlier so now, I am walking around bare. I can't explain how much I rather have my legs closed other than let the cold air slip under my dress that I wore today. If I had futuristic seeings than something like this wouldn't be so embarrassing to express". "Tell me this right now.. If I leave work right now just to come and see you when I know I should stay and finish off my duties would you be mad at my decision?". Fixing the phone up against her ear was all but a closer listen in as Gene sat up in her chair simply thinking about what Riley just said. "That decision wouldn't be up to me, it sounds nice and sweet of you to do so and of course wanting to come see me but as you know I wouldn't let you choose me over your work" Gene concluded. "Seeing you sounds like a bliss of excitement" Riley expresses. "Seeing you full-fill that would excite me to maximum capacity" Gene admits. "How I would love to hear you beg for me again" Riley implies. - Your tunnel begs for me to fuck you. The shoving of Riley's talented fingers slipping into Gene's caving core spread her her legs even wider - "Fuck.. You're so wet for me". The sound of Gene's melting tunnel creamed around Riley's lengthy fingers just before she found Gene's sacred trigger.. Her G-Spot. "Gene are you here?" Riley questions Gene from over the phone. Who knew how long she was dazed out during their heated conversation. "Yes I'm here, I'm so sorry for dazing out on you" Gene explains shakily. "Tell me what's on your mind that has taken you from my attention?" Riley questions. "The Same as earlier" Gene admits without hesitation. "Why does this image burn through your brain so vividly? Is it something I did this time that has you stuck in a continuous trance?" Riley ask of Gene. "I suggest it is, but sure enough I can not pinpoint what it was truly" Gene confesses honestly. "I know this will be dirty for me to say or request from you, but I need you to dig a little deeper into last night then maybe I'll be able to help you with.. trying to relieve your mind of this continued sex scene" Riley implies. It was Something about the way Riley requested Gene to fuck herself against her cold seat that turned her on so much. The timing was perfect just as she rocked her 2 hour break like a champ every single day to more paperwork signings and of course a long over-lasted lunch break. This time after the storm she told herself she'd never miss a lunch break ever again. So she didn't, so far. "You want me to please myself against my office seat?" Gene questions Riley correctly as if giving off the impression that she didn't understand when she did would only make this situation much more exciting. "I know it sounds like a bit much, but yes I would love to hear you release yourself without my assistance, maybe by doing this the thought of having me there instead to please you at every awakening moment will release you" Riley confirms correctly. "What would you like me to do Riley Greenfield? What could possibly help me release my throbbing walls from crying more flooding tears?" Gene questions for immediate assistance. "Daydream about me of course, if your body begs for me to touch you, then do as your told. I will take notes where it's best to be written" Riley mentions. "How will you catch on what damages me the most?. "Trust me I will catch whatever is needed, it will be heard from you without notice.