Video-Call

Riley Greenfield
Forty-Three

After commanding Gene to repeat the process Riley had told her to do Riley couldn't help but feel heavily turned on from the sight of Gene glistening pink flesh staring back at her like a remarkable meal. - Like this? - Gene questioned back for correction. - Just like that. Don't stop until I tell you to - Riley made sure of. Continuing without Wining is exactly what Gene did as she followed instructions throughly. Such tactic made Riley wonder if she was just holding back temptation to give in like she would've in the beginning from such begging manners. - Fuck her harder I can tell that she needs you more than your giving - Riley commanded for more. With a clear screen straight from her phone Riley saw every twitch her tunnel gave from her pumping fingers. It was sexy and torturing to her own self as she watched without speaking another word. Her heart was sure enough pounding in her chest from the way her body heated up from the intoxicating view. If anything Riley was going to be next to come right against her boxers from all the excitement her body endured, just watching Gene feed into herself as if she were alone sparked many submitting fires that shouldn't have been there for Riley. Gene followed instructions with desperation Forcing her fingers deeper than before. Watching this pleasurable moment forced Riley to close her legs for the first time since the start of their video call. Her beating pussy cried for her to do something about it. The painful smell of arousal slipping around her set of un-freed lips tested her mindset with dirty thoughts. It pained her mostly because Gene not only saw it but she could see that Riley was torturing herself more than she wanted to.

Locked into a lip bite Riley watched helplessly drowning inside her own torture as she enjoyed the show coming from Gene's side of the screen. Those words - Fuck... I'm gonna come - Blasted out from Gene's mouth as quiet as possible just before she took a hold of her office chair for protective support. Slowly her head begin to fall back as her mouth opened like a old door to a deep tunnel— and her hand... Her hand continued to fuck her crying hole until she couldn't take it anymore. The way her body would rise and fall caught Riley's undivided attention as she watched the performance unfold right in-front of her eyes. - Don't stop.. Riley commanded as she watched continuously astonished. She couldn't remember the last time a woman had turned her on so much that it very so ached in her bones. Visualizing to her deepest concern for herself pulled Riley closer and closer to a climax of her own even if her hands sat nowhere near her soaking tunnel. She was so incredibly turned on that the impossible nature of climaxing without touch to her own body would've been un-impossible during that moment of distress. Controlled silent moaning to the heavy breathing Gene let climb right up from her throat left Riley hopeless in that moment. By now her true nature of keeping it together in front of a camera screen was becoming very hard  to continue even if she begged her body to. Gene looked so good just about now. The word Devouring couldn't even highlight the way Riley felt as she lost herself in Gene's aroma. Her locked gaze into a phone overpowered her body with pleasure and lust. Just in the midst of the camera lens Gene's toes begin to curl and un-curl as her climax reached her opening with near anticipation. The closer it came.. The faster she went.. Riley couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Gene confidently give herself a raw fuck in her office chair. Never in a million days would've Riley ever thought she'd ever see a woman fuck herself inside her own professional environment then yet again, she could clearly remember the last time gene and her had no problem performing sex months ago on her very couch. Recalling that moment like a flashback left Riley vulnerable to the need of sex herself, there was absolutely no way she'd actually get sleep tonight without releasing her body from the warm bodily fluids sitting right inside the cave of her swollen pussy. - Oh My God Riley... I want you so bad.. I wish you were here to fuc— Before Gene could finish that very sentence the power of her climax came knocking on her door like a jolt of lighting forcing her to react in a way Riley had never seen her do alone. Quickly her back arched in as her fingers moved vigorously which ran Gene straight out of control for the first time in her own office. Her heavy breathing almost became a moan until she immediately realized she was in-fact still at work. Gradually after an amazing release Gene's breathing began to fall down from its all-high until her chest heaved back into its normal state. Her entire head faced away from the camera for a few breathless moments until she cautiously pulled out her coated fingers from her gaping hole. There they were covered as day as if gene had ducked her hand in a bowl of unfiltered honey. The look on her face was priceless the second she witnessed her fingers coated like heaven's butter. Before she could follow up on what she thought she had to do Riley interrupted that very thought with her own command for a cleanup. - With those 3 glittering fingers right in front of my face I want you to take each one slowly into your mouth. Suck off your juices with patience then take the other and repeat the cycle until I give you further instructions - Riley commanded in return. Gene followed instructions without questioning her doubt and sucked down on her first coated finger with ease. The taste of her pussy slimed across her tongue like creamy sweets waiting to be complimented on by its owner. Then the second finger popped in after the other all while Gene watched the eyes staring back at her like a sex goddess. Embarrassed for staring so hard without notice Riley quickly clears her throat with a small smirk stretching across her face. What she saw now was past a dream come true, it was now a real completed fantasy. - Take in that third finger for me slowly like you were told to do and with your other hand run it up and down across your opening to the face of your puffy clitt - Riley commanded once more. Gene's entire face flared up after such an intense request from Riley. Disregarding her red cheeks Gene did as she was told without a drop of hesitation stopping her from doing just that. Still stiff against the couch with a focused look right on her face from her phone's screen Riley watches, craving within her eyes for something more than just a show. Cursing around her sucked finger with her tongue left Gene heated for more the second her other set of fingers crossed her opening, triggering her mind for more want to continuous extended sex. - Am I teasing you? - . - Yes..... I want more - Gene begged like she couldn't control herself for much longer. - Let me watch that body react to your crying pussy until I say you can feed into it again - Riley demanded. Torturing her own body was one thing Gene hated most because she craved each climax like a crown to her head. If anything she would've been disobeying Riley right now but, for some reason she chose not to. Maybe the power of punishment finally caught up to her disobeying actions from past encounters during requested commands.