4 In A Row

Riley Greenfield
Thirty-Five

From the moment Gene pushed Riley away all she could think about was the day she handled Riley's strong technique like a boss for the first time. If anything she was more thankful than disappointed that it was denied. No woman had ever had such strength to do such a thing when it came to Riley getting what she wanted. Unfortunately today she was proven wrong of that very matter By Gene Ress. "That was too close to becoming reckless" Gene explains almost out of breath. "I'm sorry I put my desires before your work. It shouldn't have happened" Riley began to apologize. "Don't Apologize to me Riley when we both continued without thought, as of right now maybe instead of trying to release me, maybe you can help me read over some of the leftover portfolio's before we leave this room" Gene suggested for the both of them comfortably. "With pleasure, where do we start first?" Riley accepted head on without any more distractions Gene's way.

After 4 stressful hours of non-stop reading Riley found herself mentally tired and physically blind almost. There wasn't a time in her life where she had to read so much, ever not even in school. Teachers barely called on her when it came to reading a verse in any book because they were too busy eyeing her like a sex toy. At the time Riley Greenfield stood Bisexual for men and women so the odds of being on one side was slim to none. After a few years of more women and less men deliberately put her in a position where a choice like this could've been made easily. She loved women and that's all it would ever be, no matter what a man might've said to make her feel as if she shouldn't have been in that category herself. Never would she ever let a man tell her he could change her when he couldn't. She waited 16 years for the change and somehow still after so many relationships with a male, the outcome was all the same sadly, sex, drugs, sweet-talk and parties was all they could give. 17 boys and 56 girls later on sat her in this very spot where she stood, next to Gene Ress.

                     Handing Gene the last stressful portfolio of the day Riley lays her head back and groans into the air as if she had actually done some physical work for the day. "It isn't that bad, trust me it gets better" Gene began. "What could possibly get better than reading over thousands of words a day?" Riley questions her correctly. "Once I find the cure than all of the reading that I'll have to do will be died down, less portfolios for me and more free time out of this sickening Building" Gene tells. "From what I see hopefully that time comes soon. Reading this shit everyday would most likely kill anyone that isn't willing to take on the job" Riley tells just as she slipped her coat back on over her shoulders perfectly. "I guess it's a good thing my boss before me has the virus or else we would've all been dying from the disease" Gene mentions seconds after she slipped the completed portfolios into one of her desks drawers. "You're a strong woman Gene. I wouldn't be surprised if you actually found a cure all by yourself" Riley highlights. "That's inspiring Riley so believe when I say this, thank you for keeping me company and helping me today. I believe if you weren't here today I'd still be grading as we speak" Gene confirms. "Your welcome I would gladly do anything for you if it made your day easier" Riley tells again steaming Gene's gaze with a blushing smile filling in just seconds after. "Stop being a charming lover and help me clean up this room so we can both leave from this God forsaking place" Gene states instead. Riley followed Genes request quickly without hesitation or warning. She wanted to leave just as bad as Gene wanted to, who wouldn't? The hospital was infected with sick people coughing and dying each second more they spent here. If it was up to Riley herself she'd throw every piece of work in one spot and run as fast as she could to the elevator but, that wasn't the case when Gene Stood right next to her clearly dependent on her protection and loyalty if something ever went down as trying to survive from being apart of that sick crowd.

Distracted [girlxgirl]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara