Painfully Packed

Riley Greenfield
Twenty-Three

                 27 Hours to be exact had passed since Riley was given a chance to hear Gene's voice again. From the moment she walked into her office her mind couldn't stop over-obsessing about the way she was able to touch Gene during their trip. Reimagining the time they spent together without regrets or restraint made Riley crave for Gene, something she hadn't done since her last true relationship with her ex. Gene had finally given herself to Riley like no other woman had ever did proving herself worthy to whatever Riley tortured her with. Most women couldn't handle such a test Riley strategized but for Gene, their was no denying Gene was the best there ever would be. Unexpected as always with odd-broken timing Riley's door swings open to Lena's appearance with a arm full of extra papers; Papers Riley sure as hell didn't want to see striding into her office as a un-bothered stack of unfinished signings. The smile on Lena's face was torturing for Riley which was well deserved knowingly. During the entire trip Riley left Lena blank without questions, concerns and details. Riley knew that pulling a move like that would only anger Lena and by anger meant extra work on her first day back. Lena was the type of woman to give revenge when she didn't get her way which in Riley's eyes proved to be a act of childishness. Slowly but loudly Lena lets go of the paperwork. The loud slam of a thick manual slapped against Riley's empty desk. A desk Riley had thought she wouldn't have to see again until tomorrow's clock in but as a punishment from Lena made sure her day wouldn't just end without a true aching hand. As if that wasn't already the problem Riley forces a smile confidently appreciating the fresh new stack of papers. Normally Lena would've helped her out but considering the circumstances "Helping" wasn't much of a option.

             For 6 more aching, tiring hours Riley pushed back her sleeping times and made space for the new signings Lena had handed over evilly. The second Riley thought she was done with her day Lena surprised her with helplessly cars. Lena Jackson always made sure anyone would suffer the consequences if they ever crossed her path foolishly, unfortunately for Riley she was one of those foolish people. Riley knew she'd suffer today's task even if that meant their friendship would become a cold and distant one. Riley didn't waste another minute sulking or thinking about what she could've been doing if Lena hadn't walked into her office.

               Riley remembered when she had no one helping her as soon as she took over her grandparents business. She succeeded without troubles or concerns in the beginning .. but as the business thrived more powerful each day she became the boss to others who begged to work for her. At least today she would taste a hint of independence knocking on her door once again, something she hadn't had in a long while.

                 After 5 more long successful hours Riley was finally accomplished. Surprisingly the sun was creeping up her sweaty back as she pulled herself from under the car. All she wanted to do now was lay against her office chair if she ever could, hoping no one would wake her. At a time like this one made Riley wish she had known sooner that her only best friend would damage their friendship. How could she act this way over something so personal to Riley? Truthfully No one was entitled to know every waking move Riley performed, her own family barely knew a thing about the flourishing relationship Riley loved so why did Lena ever think she had the privilege to hear it all?

Finally Riley was able to get some sleep against her office chair hoping no one would bother her until her next shift began. Unfortunately life itself had other plans as her phone screamed to life just 2 hours after she was given the chance to close her eyes. Reacting suddenly Riley's eyes shoot open frantically looking for her crying phone at this point. Quickly she finds it and picks up dreadfully. Complete silence was attending their phone call just seconds after Riley picked up. Riley?" Gene questioned worried for Riley's attendance over the phone. Stupid and unknown to Riley until Gene called out for her made her realize she hadn't said a word since she answered, which was 20 seconds ago. Of course to Gene she'd think Riley wasn't on the line anymore; possibly left to believe she made a blank call. "I'm here" Riley finally coughed up as she tried to gather herself together for a conversation she probably wouldn't wanna miss. "Hey, Did I wake you?" Gene questions Riley even more concerned than before. "Honestly.. I'm glad it's you waking me from my sleep.. I haven't had a true alarm since the day we left Greece" Riley teases Gene. A small little giggle revealed itself from Gene's lips just before common silence they pulled off masterfully over the phone each time caused a shift in conversation. Such silence proved Riley right as she could sense a true blush washing over Gene's face right about now. Riley knew she would always have that affect on Gene no matter the time, space or day they stood away from each other. Cautiously Riley clears her throat suddenly as she felt the heat of hot-flashes corrupting through her body realizing what teasing actually did to her. So quickly she began to start a more appropriate conversation "How was your day?" She questions Gene curiously while crossing her legs up under her desk table. Listening to Gene's amazing voice turned Riley on even more.. Her swollen pussy was now throbbing for attention as they spoke so effortlessly over the phone. "It was challenging, How was yours day?" Gene questions Riley back seconds after answering. "Unexpected and Independent" Riley answers truthfully hoping Gene would accept such a answer as something no more than that. "Sounds Stressful and tense" Gene informs with such slight quietness to her voice which to Riley.. couldn't help but notice the change in tone, a sound she knew too well parting from Gene's lips.