Control

Gene Ress
Thirty-Eight

The sight of Riley smiling from ear to ear right on her face made Gene heart flutter like a little kid getting candy as a treat. She couldn't help the warmth of her cheeks turning red around her when Riley caused it without action. Again Gene slipped another fry into her mouth as she watched Riley quietly smiling in-front of her. The sound of Gene's heart racing in her chest went off like a band in her ears. Her focus for food was majorly distracted by the way Riley looked just about now. Her smile brightened the entire restaurant with laughter, playfulness, attraction and of course sex. Gene sure enough couldn't keep a straight face for much longer as she focused in on Riley as if she was a portrait waiting to be picked up. "So how was your day today?" Riley finally asked which quickly broke their thick silence. "It was fine, nothing too bad or anything. I saw my mother today and it seemed as if she's doing better than yesterday so seeing her like that kind of lifted my hopes for a better me" Gene explains. "That's good. I'm glad you've been going to see her everyday. It really means a lot to her to see your face" Riley tells. "Yeah? Are you happy to see me?" Gene questions Riley. "Depends in which seeing of you are you asking of me" Riley teases and tempts. "You know exactly what, but, I don't mind a little of that either" Gene explains with the force of her eyes moving right back to her food before she caught a glimpse of Riley's alluring smile. A big exaggerated breath was took just moments into their staring contest from Riley's mouth as a sign that this was a public area, so the need for sex couldn't be done here. "How's your food?" Riley questions her. "It's actually pretty good. At first I thought it would've been disgusting but, I guess my stomach suggested otherwise other than my eyes" Gene answers. "I told you that you'd love it" Riley reminds her. "I never doubted you, I just doubted the look of it the moment I saw it" Gene explains. "Really? It didn't sound that way when the waitress brought the food out completely to satisfy your hunger with a delicious meal" Riley continued to question. "I can have my faults Ri— The touch of Riley's foot sliding up Gene's exposed left leg right under the table was the last thing Gene would've imagine would happen inside a very public and open diner. "I never said you couldn't have you faults Gene which is why I've been watching you eat this meal as if it were your last" Riley reveals from Gene's distracted sentence. Quickly Gene's fingers tread behind her ears with the push of her long hair just before she leaned back against the restaurants booth almost uncomfortably aroused by the exciting situation that took place. Sure enough a small but noticeable smile spread across her face attentively after. As much as Gene wanted to be mad about being embarrassingly aroused in public she couldn't, she never could hide her sexual facial expressions around Riley. It was as if she watched every move Gene made that would soon lead up to her being in Riley's bed, having very intimate sex until she couldn't take it anymore. In this very moment she wanted to do just that, Her body practically pumped for it to happen as they rocked a quiet booth in the back of the salad & snack shack. The slow tormenting speed from Riley's smooth foot running up Gene's bare legs quickened Gene's beating heart even though it had already peaked minutes ago when Riley touched her leg for the first time without consent to do so. For a second Gene went quiet as she lost herself within Riley's footsie technique. She couldn't take her eyes away from Riley as she bared the look of steaming attention waiting to be acknowledged by Gene unknowingly. Gene knew just as well as well what a stare like that could do to Riley. At times like these Gene wouldn't know what to do when it came to Riley's mesmerizing eyes; from the way they flickered when she was in deep thought about something Gene so desperately wanted to know or the way they crawled into Gene's helpless orbs as if she were begging for Riley to enter without even portraying to say so. "What are you doing?" Gene questions Riley with so much heat cursing straight through her veins voluntarily. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" Riley questions her softly with continuous foot play. "I never said that... I said what are you doing? We're in public Riley" Gene hints as if Riley didn't see that happening right in front of her eyes. "I am aware" Riley smart mouths back. A small huff from Gene's lips slipped through just moments after Riley's clever mention which left Gene intensely aroused and nervous all at one time. Before Gene could speak another word the waitress that once took their orders for their first meal came back with a smile on her face as if she had been waiting on her tip for the longest. Gene's flared up face was instantly saw by the woman who couldn't help but notice her tinted cheeks burning to life from something other than the taste of their food. Sure enough no one could burn up that dark over French fries and a burger. Thankfully she never asked which left Gene calm as she could've ever been around a stranger, yet; it still didn't beat the fact that the entire time the woman stood over them waiting on a final response from either one of them not even for a second did Riley stop trailing her bare foot up Gene's exposed leg. "Actually we're done for the night, I think it's time we head out" Gene suggested in the midst of it all. Surprisingly, saying an entire sentence without any hiccups shocked Gene's occupied mind. She defiantly couldn't think straight around the embrace of Riley Greenfield so, she thought it was best to head out before her skillful attention became an open act.