One Day With You

Riley Greenfield
Twenty-one

               The morning sun stormed into the Greece apartment faster than their last night knock-out for sleep during movies. Riley's eyes slowly opened in-front of the blinding sun searching for her sight before she decided to slip from her side of the bed. As soon as she could see correctly her head turned to see if Gene still occupied the other side gracefully, gorgeously she did gleaming against the sun from an exposed back Riley touched hours ago. Carefully she slipped from her side of the bed and tip-toed her way over to the bathroom where she would wash-up and do her morning routine in. Happily with a smile all she could think about was the way Gene kissed her very lips as if they were her own. Riley just hoped she wasn't making a mistake by letting Gene into her space, something she sacred most to herself. She knew she just wouldn't know what to do if it came down to her being blindsided by sex. Beauty and company.

               Morning breakfast was always a must in Riley's handbook during a vacation or just simply at home. She never skipped it and sure as hell wasn't about to start. Taking a jog to the nearest grocery store was much needed as she gathered lost ingredients the home didn't provide. After 2 long lines and 1 long card decline through another customer paid her way out of the store, back to the place.

                  Cooking was always Riley's strong skill besides her ability to fix things that were almost broken. Familiarity taught her to cook as she once did next to her mom before she moved away, before she became the person she was now. Riley remembered the time her mother cooked inside her amazing home, the mornings she woke up to such deliciousness tastefulness, she was always admired by her mother when she cooked and would forever been in her debt for taking the time out to teach her.

Carefully she began to blast her slow favorite song as she mastered her cooking skills to her best knowledge. She knew when her mood was set to cook their was absolutely nothing in this world that could stop her. Well... That was until Gene appeared from their room with such natural Beauty beaming off her frame. A long oversized t-shirt that had to be Riley's draped over her form exceptionally well with a hint of her long perfect legs showing just after. The smile on her face crept up on Riley as she tried to keep herself in focus for their breakfast they both would be sharing a taste from. "Good Morning" Gene spoke carefully taking a seat in one of the island counter chairs. "Good Morning" Riley said back with a faint smile of her own. "What's for breakfast, it smells amazing" Gene questions with a daring smile. "Something special and close to home" Riley confesses just before she poured the remains into a separate bowl for cooking. Riley could tell she touched apart of Gene when she spoke of home. Somewhere they both wouldn't dare go back to from so many hurtful jabs of pain, not worth the time or turning back just to endure the guilt you'd feel after. "Can I get a taste?" Gene questions as she watched Riley slip her tongue across her sugar coated fingers. "Of course" Riley accepted by taking another scoop of the deliciousness she just stirred up. Slowly she grazed the spoon across her tongue expecting Gene to lick it off her wet tongue. Without hesitation Gene follows brushing her tongue across Riley's own, Riley would be one hell of a liar if she told you she had expected Gene to follow, she defiantly didn't as she closed in her slither with a sloppy kiss. Slowly but affectingly Gene pulls away with the lick of her own tongue across her lips tasting what was truly left over as small remains. "I can't wait to eat it when it's done, it taste amazing" Gene teases as Riley watched with a face full of red. She was clearly burning up all around her entire face as she watched Gene intimidate her with seduction. Instantly Gene swung her chair around, hopped off and twisted her hips back to the room in her true form. One Riley couldn't miss as she stood there shocked by ever estimating Gene's technique to turn anyone and everyone on, including Riley who stood pounding with want for such a thing as Gene fingers.