Forever

Sixty Four
JUST US

As most of you may know this chapter will be the last in this book. It's been a real pleasure writing each and every chapter to you guys liking. It is hard to end this book but it'll be ended with much love and inspiration. I love each and everyone one of you guys and I hope you continue to support me as I further my writing skills into new books in the future.

This Last chapter will have Gene & Riley's POV's announced.

On To The Story Now.
________________________________
Gene Ress

I couldn't believe it. I was getting married... I was engaged to... promised to someone I didn't know I could love as much as I did right now. Gene turned her head back to get a good look at Riley's back rising and falling from heavy sleep. Those perfect arms cradled to a pillow for comfort before she laid down to sleep. Gene sighed and moved her neck from side to side — Those perfect arms wrapped around her waist last night after dinner. The cold air swooned in her hair sending chills down her spine as Riley pressed her face into the side of her neck. They danced and danced until they couldn't anymore. Soon enough they were stumbling their way to the car, ready to rip each other clothes off. It didn't take much for Riley to peak Gene's desires through the roof. By now she had this woman packed down like a bag of candy. Candy she would hide in a box before she buried it so that it could last for as long as she wanted it to. Riley knew Gene's body in ways no one else had the privilege to learn. Gene knew that more than she could deny..

Gene pulled the cover off her naked frame and made her way to Riley's bathroom.

The beautiful marbled walls braced against her back as she washed away last night's lovemaking. She bit down on her lip as she dreamed of having this encounter again. The emptiness of the shower put a frown on her face. She needed Riley one more time before they parted ways for nearly 25 hours. Gene knew that day would come, where they would occupy different settings before they committed to one another.

She was unsure if she could withstand being from this woman for that long. Unable to see her beautiful face, or caress her hands down her strong arms. She would sure enough miss those smiles she would break around other people besides her.

Gene's heart sank with sadness as the feeling of Riley being gone drowned to her toes.

As the shower went on Gene continued to wash up until a pair of warm arms wrapped around her waist cautiously. "I've been looking all over for you" She said in Gene's ear. A big smile formed across Gene's face when she heard Riley's voice echo off the walls of her own bathroom. "Well you found me" — Riley reached for the towel Gene had been washing up with and teased her way down to her groan. "I did didn't I. Now what should I do with my fiancée before she becomes my wife" — Gene's heart pounded in her chest like a billion bolts of electricity going off in a pond of water —

After a fresh shower Gene was back in Riley's bed. Her naked body navigated towards Riley's hungry eyes while Riley took ahold of her thick toy. Those unforgettable gazes down at her melting sex turned Gene on. They shouldn't have been considering another session before they'd depart from one another, yet.. what did her friend and family expect? The one she loved most wouldn't see her again until they stood in front of one another committing to finalize their lives together in front of a bunch of people.

Gene curled her fingers back and dug her nails into Riley's backside for sanity but those toes curled back as her body convulsed into another climax. Her eyes were wide open this time, they stared into Riley's own and cried tears of passion as Riley gave Gene's body a raw pounding. - Give me all of it - Riley laid her body on top of Gene, took ahold of her legs, pushed them from her sides and pounded her pelvis into this woman's home like she knew every area.