Finally Free

Gene
Forty-Eight

                      - Seems that we're a little short staffed for the evening and we're going to.. spacing out from a very important conversation is not something Gene would've did on her own but lately the heavy thought of sweaty sex damaged her brain to think of anything else. She should've been listening but she couldn't the last thing on her mind was not work. It had been a few days since they had last seen each other because of work yet, this time, it wasn't genes fault. Yesss! Fuck my wet pussy baby. Riley had moaned many times in the midst of genes sudden skills. Gene didn't know she actually had it in her to be so satisfying to the woman she loved. She didn't know where the hell her skills came from, it was as if her hand and mouth knew what to do or maybe she just learned from her teacher. - Do anyone have any questions? - Lawrence spoke out carefully as the new hire for a position right next to Gene's. Like it was said before the job she wanted to take a day off from now was eating her alive and now she knew the reason why.

A loud but professional knock sounded against her door before she told the person to step inside her office. When he did Gene's head popped up immediately knowing exactly who had entered. She knew his scent anywhere Calvin had stepped inside. "Hey have you spoke to our new hire lately?" Calvin begins to ask almost immediately as he closed the door shut. "No why do you ask?" Gene wonders curiously. "All the women all over him but I somewhat feel like he might have taken a like to you and let's not mention how hot he is" Calvin explains. "Calvin. You know I'm with Riley" Gene confirms. "Yeah but you're not with her, with her, so that means you can technically fuck whoever you want" Calvin suggest. "Fuck whomever I want? Calvin I'm not a hoe and I defiantly don't go around selling myself for free" Gene explains. "You didn't have a problem with it before" Calvin reminds her as once before-before she met Riley. "That was before I met Riley Calvin" Gene reminds him once again. "Fuck... - Calvin speaks before he settles down into one of Gene's client work chairs. "What is it now?" Gene questions him. "Is she really that good?" He questions her quietly curiously nosy now. "Calvin" Gene speaks out with a professional tone. "I'm just wondering okay. All of the other past experiences you've told me about with men were easily story tellers and now that I bring up Riley's stamina skills you're hostile about the information" Calvin states. "She's good" Gene answers rather quickly after. "How good? Like she's good or she's goood" Calvin pursues for more information. "Calvin!" Gene practically blurts out from embarrassment. "Alright. I'm sorry" Calvin apologizes as he throws his hands up. Quickly he gets up from the client chair he sat in and made his way over to Gene's office door to leave. Quickly she spoke up before he could. "She has no words. "Call out for the rest of the night. I think you might need it" Calvin suggested before he turned the knob and swung her office door open to leave. As soon as it shut Gene didn't waste anymore unnecessary time so she called out for the remaining day. Calvin was right, she needed it most during a stressful time like this one.

            Sitting in her four door beauty Gene turns the engine off before picking up her phone to call Riley for the night. She knew today Riley was off which meant she was at home for the night. It didn't take long before Riley picked up the phone call. "Either your off early or you're bothering me at your desk" Riley teases with confidence. Smiling almost instantly Gene lays back against her car seat and engages herself into this taunting conversation before she explained to Riley that she was actually outside in her parking lot. "I called for the rest of the night off" Gene answers comfortably. "Really? Stressful night at work?" Riley continues to question. "Something like that" Gene answers. "Tell me about it" Riley requested from Gene just moments after. "We have a new hire today. His name is Lawrence battlefield. He's been my right hand for the past couple of days and it's been really stressful teaching him what I've been doing for the past 8 years like a piece of cake" Gene explains. "Lawrence battlefield. He sounds handsome" Riley concludes. "He's attractive" Gene answers back. "Has he come onto you yet?" Riley questions for more. "Yes, A few times" Gene answers honestly. "What did you say?" Riley continues to drill. "I'm not interested, I'm kind of seeing someone and I'm not really looking for anything serious right now" Gene reveals. "You're not looking for anything serious right now?" Riley asked as if she was actually asking for herself this time. "With him. No" Gene admits truthfully. "Does that mean that I might have a chance?" Riley continues to ask. "You've always had a chance. I'm just new to the scene that's all" Gene answers honestly once again. "Well... do you want to go and get some dinner tonight?" Riley questions Gene. "I'm actually sitting in your driveway" Gene finally admits. "What? What are you doing in my driveway? Is their something wrong?" Riley begins to question with worry now. "No.. Umm I- I actually came over for something else" Gene stammers suddenly. "What is it?" Riley questions softly as if she wanted to hear gene actually say what she could've been thinking would've been the answer itself. Chuckling into hesitation and clear embarrassment Gene pushes forward and answers slowly "I-I don't know... I just kind of.. Ive been thinking a lot lately about letting you... letting you fuck me... and it's been haunting my mind for days now. Quietness once again took over the phone which only made Gene feel ever more stupid for speaking her truth. Now all she wanted was to drive out of Riley's driveway and back home where she could hide and forget this incident ever happened. "I'm sorry this is so— 67450 — Riley spoke out interrupting Gene's unfinished panicked sentence. "What are— The numbers to my apartment door.. punch them in I'll be waiting for you inside" Riley spoke out once again interrupting Gene without fault this time. The loud thumping inside Gene's chest was screaming for her to speak but nothing came out. Thankfully Riley got the memo and ended their call pretty quickly right after.