fourteen; don't you want me

It was alcohol awareness week, and the New Directions were to perform a song at the assembly about the dangers of alcohol. It just so happened that Rachel Berry was coerced to have a party on this specific week.

Vee sat down on a washing machine, playing with her nails in the quiet room. Rachel ushered Kurt and Blaine over to them, handing them two drink tickets each as she showed them around. Vee had declined hers, she never wanted to drink in the first place.

"This party blows," Vee mumbled to Kurt, crossing her arms.

"Vee, no sitting on the washing machine, remember?" Rachel reminded, getting Vee to begrudgingly step off the washing machine.

Blaine looked uneasy, understandably so, he'd barely known anyone there. The fact that he was willing to accompany Kurt told her how much he cared about him — it was sweet.

"I regret this," Kurt mumbled back as Vee nodded.

She threw on her best smile as she greeted Blaine. "It's so great to see you," Vee gave Blaine a hug.

"Likewise," Blaine replied. "It's nice to see all of you."

"To spy on us?" she questioned.

"Actually, I think that you guys are trying to get me drunk," Blaine turned it around and pointed a finger at her.

Vee scoffed. "If you can get drunk off of two wine coolers, I'd truly be impressed."

Santana strolled over with a frown on her face, clearly bored. "Uranus, could you work your charm on Berry? I want my booze," Santana complained. "This party is lame."

"You want charm? Ask Finn," Vee rolled her eyes. It was obvious Rachel wasn't over Finn, you could see it on her face, her eyes practically morphed into hearts.

"Oh please," Santana scoffed. "That Cabbage Patch Kid has made it clear that he is staying sober. Besides, there is no way he's helping me after I exposed Quinn for cheating on bleach blonde Bieber with him."

Blaine stood there awkwardly after hearing what Santana had to say. Vee thought it would be good if she acquainted them. "Blaine, this is Santana Lopez, Santana, meet Blaine Warbler." She gave him a handshake accompanied by a warm smile that Vee couldn't decide whether was real or fake.

"Nice to meet another one of you guys," Blaine laughed nervously, intimidated at the sight of her.

"So you're the guy Kurt's been raving about," she gave a sly smile to a wide-eyed Kurt. "He has standards. Clearly. I would so let you — "

"Santana!" Vee cut in. "You must've finished both wine coolers."

Santana responded with an eye roll. "Maybe, but I'm not a lightweight."

"Right," Vee looked her up and down.

"Puck!" Santana called over. "What the hell? You were supposed to get us drunk."

"I am. Thanks to me, Rachel's letting me break into her dads' liquor cabinet," he said smugly before heading towards it.

"Let's party!" Rachel yelled, announcing that actual alcohol was to be served.

No. No, no, no. This was bad. Not only was it illegal, but it was also completely stupid. It was alcohol awareness week, and there were literal fifteen-year-olds in the room. Call her uptight, but she hated alcohol. For good reason.

It always led to bad things. No exceptions. Scanning the room, everyone instantly looked excited after the announcement of booze. This night had just gotten worse.

...

"Let's play spin the bottle!"

Vee had regretted coming instantly. Almost everyone was drunk, and most of them were acting irrationally. Santana was weeping loudly, Quinn and Lauren were yelling at Puck, Tina and Mercedes were laughing as if they were high, Brittany was taking off all her clothes (which Artie seemed to love), Rachel was all over Finn — it was madness.