-Chapter Eleven, Part One-

The rest of the week went by as normal, and finally my birthday weekend had arrived. I was so ready to be 21 years old.

Clifford had already claimed my Friday night, and my party that I let Tati have complete control over was tomorrow night, on my actual birthday.

When I got out of class I went to my dorm and got some clothes to wear for dinner tonight with Clifford.  Even though most of my every day clothes were already at Cliffords house, all of my cute dressy clothes were still in my closet in my dorm. He told me to dress up, which I was going to do anyway, so I grabbed a new dress that I had bought. It was a black corset dress with off the shoulder long sleeves. I threw my square toe lace up heels in my bag, and was good to go.

I let myself in the house, went to Cliffords bedroom, and plopped on the bed. There was a black box on the bed with a note attached to it. The note read: Happy Birthday babygirl. Your first gift is in this box, wear them tonight. I will be home soon. Be ready by 5:30.

I opened the box to see a cuban link choker with a Chanel pendant on it, and matching diamond Chanel studs. The biggest smile spread across my face as I gazed at the double C's in awe, this chain was damn near sparkling. I would never get used to being spoiled like this.

I laid back on the bed, closing my eyes briefly. I had been ripping and running all day, and hadn't really had a second to take a breath. I must've drifted asleep because my alarm started going off letting me know it was 4 o'clock and I needed to get up and get ready.

I went in the bathroom, turned on my music, and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and moisturized. Then I used my wand curler to put loose curls in my hair that I held with bobby pins. While I let my curls set I put on my makeup and got dressed. Finally, I took out my bobby pins and brushed my hair with my paddle brush creating the perfect body waves.

I was admiring myself in the mirror when Clifford walked in the room. "You look gorgeous." He complimented me as he grabbed the new necklace he had bought me. I lifted up my hair so that he could put the necklace on me. "Thank you." I smiled sweetly.

"You're very welcome," He walked into the closet and changed his clothes. He had on a full suit but changed into a white long sleeve button up and some expensive looking black jeans.

"You ready?" He asked me as he put on his Rolex.

I nodded my head, grabbing my purse and then grabbing his hand.

He walked me to the passenger side of the Bentley and helped me in, and then got in the drivers side.

He let me play my music for the entire ride, which was like an hour and some change long. I swear we drove to another state or something.

We finally arrived at our destination which was a beach. The sun was getting ready to set, and it was really quiet besides the sound of the waves crashing.

Clifford grabbed my hand and led me to the sidewalk. I noticed there were pink and white rose petals on the ground directing our path. Eventually we reached a cabana decorated with beautiful lights. There was a table covered in rose petals and candles and a love seat with pillows and blankets. "Clifford, this is so beautiful..." I gushed over the cabana set up. We sat down in the love seat and I wrapped the blanket around myself because it was getting a little chilly.

This lady appeared almost out of thin air and let us know that she would be serving us tonight. She poured each of us a glass of wine and brought out the course list for tonight. I could not stop smiling at how perfect this moment was.

"I love this," I leaned over to kiss Clifford.

"You deserve it. Happy Birthday baby." He kissed me again.