-Chapter Nine-

The next morning I woke up to Cliffords heavy ass arm pinning me to the bed. I lifted it up to try to slide out the bed but he pulled me closer to him. "Where you going?" He mumbled, eyes still closed.

"To the bathroom, if that's okay with you," I laughed. He squeezed me tightly and then let me go to roll over on to his other side.

I grabbed my phone and went in the bathroom, it was 1pm. I don't know what time Clifford got in the house, I didn't even feel him get in the bed.

I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then quietly went downstairs to FaceTime Tati.

"You okay mamas?" I asked her as she answered the phone. Honestly, she looked like shit. Her hair was in a messy bun on top of her head and her eyes were puffy as hell.

"Girl, I am going through it. I'm not drinking with y'all asses nomore." She whined.

"You're the one who wanted to take those shots!" I giggled as I pulled the pancake mix out of the pantry.

Me and Tati continued to talk until I saw that I had another call coming in from Bre.

"Hold on boo, Imma call you back later." I said hanging up the call with her and answering Bre's call.

"Bitch." I stood infront of the phone with a smile across my face.

"Uh oh, what's going on?" She asked.

"There is so much I have to tell you about last night!" I started telling her about the club opening, the gift I got Clifford, and the speech he made while I continued to make breakfast.

"Wait so he just shouted you out in front of the entire club?!" She grinned.

"Yes bitch! I ain't know what to do. Of course, he didn't say my name or anything but he was staring dead at me. It was like a scene out of a movie."

"Wow bitch... we tried to find you a sugar daddy and ended up finding you a husband."

I rolled my eyes. "See now you're doing too much," I laughed as I seasoned the eggs in the bowl infront of me.

"Obviously not, you cooking this nigga breakfast and shit." She smirked. I just ignored her and continued cooking. Was I supposed to make myself breakfast in his house & not make him any?!

"You know I don't give a shit, you know, about the age difference thing. I'm gay as hell, I can't tell nobody who they should love. But...How you think your dad is going to react?" She asked after a moment of silence.

I just shrugged not really knowing. "It doesn't matter, because I'm grown. I could understand if Clifford was a bad dude, but there's literally nothing negative he can say about him. He can kiss my ass about the age difference."

"Oop okay then. You better stand behind your man!" She laughed.

"Girl bye, all of y'all get on my nerves." I laughed. "Yes, I like him but I still don't know if he wants to get serious with me." I bit my lip.

"Chey what the hell... you are clearly in denial. Would he have mentioned you during his speech if he wasn't serious about you?!"

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever... Y'all needa leave me alone and worry about y'all own relationships. Speaking of which, tell me about miss girl that's been all in your instagram stories."

Bre went on to tell me about her love life and I finished making breakfast. Clifford came downstairs in his boxers and sat at the counter.

"Good morning sunshine," I smiled at him as I handed him his plate. "Bre, imma have to call you back." I hung up the phone before she could even say anything.