-Chapter Eleven, Part Two-

Me, Bre, and Tati spent the entire day running around getting me ready for this party tonight. Tati set up my nail and hair appointment. In between my appointments, I talked to my parents who were begging me to come home so they could have a dinner for me. I told them I would try but I knew I was getting bent tonight and would need tomorrow to recover.

Tati arranged for one of her friends to do my make up later. It was 7 o'clock and I was exhausted.

"Girl I need a power nap," I yawned.

"What got you so tired?! I told Clifford you needed your beauty rest! I can't have my birthday girl tired at her function." Tati went on.

"Bruh last night... was crazy." I bit my lip.

"Y'all are disgusting," She shook her head.

"I think I just threw up a little bit," Bre gagged.

"Y'all shut up," I laughed. "I will be just fine tonight if you give me like 30 minutes to an hour for a little nap."

Tati rolled her eyes. "Fine, but make sure you wrap your hair, I don't want you messing it up. I'll wake you up when my girl gets here to do your make up."

I hurried before she changed her mind and wrapped a scarf around my head so I didn't mess up my swoop bang ponytail. I laid on my stomach with my arms folded under my head as an extra precaution. As soon as my head hit the pillow in Tati and Tyreek's guest bedroom I was out like a light.

It felt like I was only sleep for 3 seconds before Tati was waking me up. "Time to get up sunshine." I got up, stretched real good and then went into the living room. I introduced myself to the girl who was doing my make up and we talked a little bit before she started. Bre walked through the door with Starbucks in her hand and I thanked God.

"You're favorite," She handed me an iced coffee. "You excited?"

"Yeah," I grinned as I sipped my drink. "I'm ready to turn up now."

"Well let's get you all pretty first." The girl said as she started doing my makeup.

It took about an hour and when I looked at myself in the mirror, I was in love. I looked like a bad bitch forreal.

"Oh my god, I love it," I grinned at myself in the mirror. "You got magic hands." I complimented the make up artist.

After she left it was already 9:30 and we had a few minutes to get ready before it was time for the party. We all got dressed in our costumes, I was a sexy Lola Bunny from space jam, Tati was dressed as Jasmine from Aladdin, and Bre was dressed as a cute ass pimp.

"Aww look at us," I cheesed as we took one last glance in the mirror. Tyreek was outside to pick us up and take us to the Airbnb that Tati got for the night. It was lowkey like a mansion type of vibe which fit my halloween theme perfectly.

Inside was decorated with cob webs, jack-o-lanterns, and your other typical Halloween decorations. I made my way to the kitchen where the liquor was set up ready to get started. "Come on yall let's take a shot before everybody gets here!"

Tyreek and his friend, who introduced himself as Justin, came in the kitchen followed by Tati and Bre. The DJ was in the kitchen setting up his stuff while I poured everybody a shot of my nigga Jose and passed them out. "Happy motherfuckin' birthday to me bitches, a real nigga is finally legal!" Was my toast as we held our shot glasses in the air. We all took our shots to the head as the music started blasting.

Reek and Justin made their way to the door and started checking people as they came in. I was behind them forcing everyone to take shots as they got past. A couple people wanted to take shots with me, so I was about 6 shots in before the living room was even filled.