8| Angel Suits You

Aleksandr

I had been informed that Angelo's speakeasy was opening tonight. This provided the perfect opportunity to meet him. To discover what he's hiding from the world. The most well-hidden secrets are the most valuable.

No one knows anything about him and he's extremely rich. I came up with the theory that one of my many enemies could be backing him. It made total sense, secure land on my turf and take me down from the inside out.

Myself and a few of my men make it outside the speakeasy. As we make our way to the front, I admire the huge lines.

"Excuse me, Sir, you have to get to the back."

A complete fool. Someone's clearly unaware of how the world works. Before my men could correct him another voice is heard.

"Of course you can enter Mr Vasiliev. Please forgive Martin he's very young and doesn't know about the city."

I simply nod my head and proceed inside. The sight before me is shocking. Let me tell you, I'm impressed. He managed to transform this place. No longer the dull, barren building people scurry away from, It's loud and exciting.

Whilst admiring the speakeasy, something more stunning catches my eyes.

A small blond man arguing with Charlie. Everyone knew Charlie. A raging alcoholic ever since his wife left him for a younger man. His temper is completely out of this world. Yet this man is here holding his ground.

Very interesting.

I start to make my way over to the bar, glancing back at blondie talking to a waiter. Hmmmmm. I have an idea.

As he finishes his conversation, I make sure to
'accidentally' bump into him.

As if I'm catching him from falling, I wrap my arms tightly around him. Through the fabric, I can almost feel his soft skin. The sensation of a thousand feathers kissing me. I have never felt anything like it. A wondrous rarity.

Nothing could have prepared me to see his face. The beauty before me made me breathless. At that moment only one thing is clear. I would gladly be denied oxygen if it meant my undeserving eyes could steal a glance.

His flawless ivory skin has an ethereal glow to it. The slight flush of rose on his cheeks only adds to the masterpiece. For me, it has created a pit of desire deeper than all the layers of earth. The speakeasy amplifies his divinity, the lights gently caressing his skin. It's stupid, that I find myself jealous that they have that honour.

It is his world and we are all just living in it.

The white suit he's wearing gives him a radiant aura. I can clearly see his chest through a purposeful gap. All I want is to glide my undeserving fingers across it. The seductiveness can't be ignored. I'm a bee to honey. A firefly to light. He's drawing me in effortlessly. I am being submerged in lust.

It makes me wonder about the rest of his body. A holy shrine, hidden from the world but something I would gladly pray to.

The platinum blond strands cascade around his delicate face. Perfectly embodying a fierce white flame, pure and rare. It's almost like a halo on the top of his head, giving him an air of innocence. All I want is to gently run my fingers through it.

Those sinful scarlet lips entice me, drawing me in like a snake charmer. I feel as if I'm bewitched. The weird thing is I don't mind at all.

Why is that?

I feel blessed when admiring his dazzling ocean blue orbs. The deepest shade of blue. It feels like a great injustice to describe them as simply blue. I have never been lucky enough to see eyes like his. The vividness takes me on a journey across a serene ocean. Small flecks of a lighter blue are surrounded by the harsh waters. I would gladly drown in them.