16| Unexpected Visitor

TW: Abuse

Angelo

After my short call with Aleksander, I decided to take a refreshing shower. My desperation to get rid of any reminders of him acting as my fuel. I'm currently laying across my sofa, sipping on a glass of refreshing wine. Of course, I have my chocolate covered strawberries. Yummy!

My mind can't help but wander back to one particularly frustrating man. Oh, and what a man he is. Shock and satisfaction radiate from my body like the scorching rays of the sun. 

I let him order me....and I may have liked it a little too much.

He commanded me to do shameless, pleasurable things to myself. My head cannot comprehend the ordering part at all. I would normally never allow another to hold that much power over me.

With him, it feels like he has it all but I'm still equal.

I'm strong, smart and capable of great things. I've always believed those three things over anything. Above what other people think of me and regardless of situations where I've felt like nothing.

So why does his commanding, husky voice turn me into a whiny puddle? He completely unravelled me like a delicate ball of yarn. I was putty in his annoyingly handsome hands, something he clearly found great pleasure in.

He made me feel a type of euphoria I never thought I'd experience. And for that alone, I'm truly grateful. Not that I'd ever tell him. He hasn't even properly touched me yet but there's only one thing clear in my mind.

I want this man to do bad things to me. The sinful things that a person dreams of but is too afraid to try. I want to slowly drown in him. I want him to touch every single inch of my body, from my forehead to my toes. I want him to kiss me. Hold me. Lick me. Bite me. Span-

Too bad they're all wants. None are things I can actually make reality like I desperately crave. I've learnt my lesson all too well. I don't want to relive the pain any time soon. My heart and body won't be able to take it a second time.

Aleksander must think I'm crazy by now, with my showing up at his house and hanging up phone calls. He'll probably give up on me. That thought alone irritates the hell out of me but unfortunately, it's my reality.

The call between us was literal fire. When I ended the call, I submerged everything in chilly water. It probably wasn't my finest hour. In fact, it was that abrupt it mirrored a door getting slammed.

I knew I couldn't face hearing his voice any longer. His beautiful torture needs to end, it made me softer than I needed to be.

A knock on the door wakes me up from my blackhole of thoughts. It's helplessly frantic and desperate. Something's definitely wrong. With no hesitation, I jump up from my comfy spot, sprinting towards the door.

" Ok, ok. I'm coming," I shout loudly, hoping the person knocking on the door eases off.

They don't.

Not at all. It's almost like I've made it worse. I open the door with caution, praying they haven't found me.

A horrifying sight greets me. I'm completely paralysed. It's almost as if all the air in my lungs has been callously stolen.