21| Aftermath

TW: Mentions Torture (Not in detail), panic attack

Aleksande

He called me first.

I didn't think it would ever happen. Even if a meteor was about to collide with earth. The image he portrays to the world is nothing close to the person he truly is.

Fearless, intelligent and undeniably kind. My extensive research led me to trickles of his beautiful heart caring for others. From giving desperate people jobs to helping people build their lives back up. A true blessing to grace the darkness of this city.

Older but brighter emotions fill my head at the prospect of him needing me. That is until fear-filled words stumble out of his mouth. 

A-Aleksander...I n-need your help

His heavy breathing and broken voice haunt me. The agony my angel is facing strangles me. Let me just say I blew more than a fuse. An entire city cure burns in the darkest corners of my mind.

My angel.. caged like an animal.. trapped.

Before my brain can process, I find myself sprinting towards the front door. My desperateness held me in a painful chokehold. I've always been in control but this time I find myself drifting in an ocean of uncertainty. All for one blue-eyed man.

My banging of the door is frantic, borderline crazy. I didn't care at all. As my hands slammed on the door, I realise that for once something more important was at risk. Someone that isn't even mine to hold.

The idiots clearly don't understand anything at all because no one immediately answers.

Maybe I'm a bit too impatient.

When they eventually open up, my gun aims directly at their pathetic faces. Ugly frantic screams mean nothing to me, only serving to anger me further. I'm going to torture them, maybe starvation, then water boarding....

As my mind runs away with the wind, one thing stops me.  It's almost as if my home is on fire. It sure felt like it. I remember my angel. He was shocked that I chose to stay.

Almost like his beautiful mind had already made it an impossibility. I'm going to teach my angel about all the certainties I bring.

No more wasting time confronting the morons in front of me. Carefully, I instruct my driver to guard them. Angelo is still on the phone, letting me know they've trapped him in a shed. His frantic breaths scare me more than they should.

"Give me the key to the shed," I angrily shout.
The spineless, snivelling rat in front of me hands it over without hesitation. When I finally swing the door wide open, my beautiful angel comes into view.

Eyes frantically fluttering open then shut. His body, my temple, trembling like crazy.

Slender legs automatically wrap around my waist when I pick him up. Mimicking a cobra strangling its food but it doesn't matter to me. His tight hold is reassuring me that he's safe within my arms. The best feeling in the universe but comes close second to his arms looping around my neck like it's the last time.

My head moves forward without thinking, my lips landing on his soft forehead. A kiss for comfort.

By the time, I'm situated in the car he's completely blacked out. But even in his sleep, he's still clinging onto me for dear life. This boy will most certainly be the death of me. I can't help but lose control of my hand as it gets lost in his icy blond locks. A crime is definitely being committed right now. This amount of softness should most definitely be illegal.