28| Green Eyed Angel.

Angelo

For some reason, I can't look away from Aleksander. His eyes have locked me into place. I desperately crave to bring him close. To kiss him. I think he feels the same, because of the way he's leaning into me.

All of a sudden, the door bursts open but I don't turn to look until I hear a voice.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting."

I snap my head to the door coming face to face with a man. He looks terrified and that definitely doesn't help my nerves.

"No everything's fine, you didn't interrupt," I reassure the shaky man before me.

I'm definitely going to have a talk with Aleksander about this. He makes way towards me, opting to sit directly in front of me.

"I'm Gerald," he professionally greets me.

I decide to introduce myself. "I'm Angelo, nice to meet you."

"My colleague informed me that you wanted to set up an account and deposit some money."

"Yes that's correct."

"We can get started straight away," he explains picking up a piece of paper and passing it to me.

I send him a smile and he returns it. "That would be great."

I feel Aleksander place a hand on my leg, more like grab my leg. Not this again. I answer Gerald's questions as much as I can whilst Aleksander's hand wanders further. His fingers dig into my thigh, forcing my stomach to flutter in the cruelest of ways. Meanwhile, my whole body heats up as sensations fill me to the brim.

Fuck my overly horny self that hasn't been fucked in almost half a year.

Gerald passes me some forms as he leaves the room.

"Aleksander you couldn't help yourself could you," I snap at the sinfully handsome man next to me.

"Not when you're around, it becomes unbearable."

"Try to control yourself." I explain glaring up at him.

I turn to face my back towards him as I fill out the forms given to me. The address was easy. The more difficult questions put me on edge. Like where where you born? Did they really need to know that? I hated lying but I have to. I bite my lip contemplating how messsed up my life has become.

"Stop that," Alek says next to me. His deep voice travelling right through me.

"What?"

"Biting your lip."

I do it again and this time he pushes me back gently on the couch.

"I warned you." He whispers to me like there's people around. "You couldn't help yourself and have to provoke me."

"I've got things in my hands you'll ruin them," I whine waving the forms around as he holds my arms down.

He takes them from my hands, carefully placing them on the side table next to us.

" You don't understand what you're doing to me," he mutters under his breath but I hear every single word.

"What?"

He lowers his face to the crook of my neck, speaking in a low voice, sending shivers to my cock as his lips brush my ear. "Don't act clueless. You know every single thing you do, little slutty angel."

I squeeze my legs tightly as his onslaught continues.

"You act like you don't care, ignoring me and yelling at me." He continues. "But I see through it, I can see how much you want me, how desperate you truly are."

"Just do it." I shakily whine as he quickly moves to open the buttons of my shirt.

He abruptly stops.

Stupid buttons, I definitely should've worn something different.

"Beg me," he orders staring directly at me, looking at me body like he owns it.

"W-what?"

"You heard me angel. I'm not continuing unless you beg."

I don't know why he's doing this. He continues to touch me over my clothes and all I want is for his hands to glide against my bare skin.

The second knock to the door makes me jolt up. My face is flushed red as an unsuspecting Gerald walks into the room. Alek's phone rings and doesn't stop ringing even after the third time he ignores it.

Alek looks at me before leaving the room, "I'll be back."

"We can continue whilst he's gone."

Gerald points to his own collar and I realise that mine is messed up. I quickly fix it.

He chuckles, "I guess he's got you under his spell."

"What do you mean?" I prompt further.

"Nothing I shouldn't have said anything."

"But you did so tell me."

He sighs, " He's always with someone new and most of the time they become obsessed with him."

"Like Adrian?" I ask.

"Yes. But I guess that they've got a reason to be obsessed obsessed." Gerald blushes.

Great! Another one

It annoys me but I have to ask. "You've been with him, haven't you?"

He nods his head with a smile. It does more than annoy me. Perfect little Gerald is beyond stunning, his skin is practically glowing and air of elegance surrounding him.

" I was with him for two weeks, it was great until he started to push me away."

"He hasn't done that with me," I add feeling relief, maybe I'm unintentionally slightly showing off.

Gerald nods his head, "Not yet Angelo, it's bound to happen."

It pisses me off but maybe he's right and he's just warning me. I find myself wanting to quickly leave this suffocating room.

"Can we finish off?" I ask.

"Of course. Everything is set all you need to do is go to floor 02 and deposit your money."

"Okay, I understand."

I get up to leave, clutching my bag to my side.

" Be careful Angelo."

What the hell? His flings are everywhere.

I find the elevator and wait besides it for Aleksander even though I'm angry with him. He eventually turns up.

"Gerald told me you were here."

I hate the fact that even hearing him say Gerald's name pisses me off like nothing I've ever felt. It's infuriating. I speed walk into the lift as soon as it arrives. He follows along, trying to keep up with me.

"What's wrong?" He asks as we both stand facing away from each other.

Aleksander moves up behind me he's directly behind my back. Arms wrap around landing on my stomach.

"You can't just ignore me.."

It's easier this way

"talk to me...."

I don't want to be replaced

"I'll listen."

No one ever listens

"Angel."

I turn around in his arms so I can look at him.

"I-I want to ask you a few things."

"Of course anything."

"Maybe somewhere more private." I add.

"Let's go back to my place."

Forgetting all about the deposit, my tasks and most of all my past. I nod in agreement, noticing missed calls Lorenzo has left. I'll call him back later.