30| Found

Angelo

I leave Aleksander in a slight haze, making my way upstairs. I didn't want to leave him, to my surprise it was painful. The look he gave me, begged me to run back to him but Mika called.

Obviously I answered straight away because he never calls me. His strained voice gave away that he was in some sort of trouble. Mika explained that some men were looking around and my heart exploded.

I forgot everything, one thought ran around in my mind.

They found me

How did they fucking find me?

I've been doing great for so long

I've got a life now. I wanted to violently throw up in that moment.

Did I not deserve peace after everything I was put through?

That's all that tortured my mind ending the call with Mika. It killed me to walk away from Aleksander, he treated me like I could do no wrong. How stupid was he?

He constantly prodded and questioned me about myself. I put up a good fight but it felt endearing to open up to him but most of all he made me feel special.

From his expressions, I gathered that he actually cares about me. The way he'd stare at me, smile and laugh is something I desperately crave. I think I'm addicted.

Shit

Not forgetting the way Aleksander worshipped my body like there's nothing holier in the entire universe.

It was simply logical that I ended what we have. It  would kill me a million times more when I'd eventually be forced to leave. When he asked me out that really got to me. It instantly paralysed me, how dare he? I had to convince myself he was teasing me like he usually does.

That's all I could allow it to be.

I rush through my apartment building to the elevator, I'm glad that there isn't many people around. It makes it easier to avoid bumping into people.

I'm practically sprinting in a building full of rich people. The pointed looks of distaste don't faze me as I reach my floor. Broken vases and damaged furniture litter the hallway as a trail leads to my door.

On my door, there's a giant spray painted letter and a picture attached. It's of my body double who's going on a world tour to divert people from me. 

The letter A in red. 

This must be a warning for me.

I make sure no one is close by, taking a caseous    approach and trying to enter.

"Mika, it's me open up."

He doesn't hesitate when he hears my voice. The door opens and he immediately throws himself at me.

"Y-your back," he sobs uncontrollably. " M-my parents have f-found me, I'm sorry I've c-caused you trouble."

"They haven't ," I confirm gently stroking his chocolate brown curls.

He tightens his weak arms around my body, "T-then who were they?"

"Don't worry about it Mika, I'll sort it." I reassure him so he doesn't press me further.

"H-how can I not? T-hey sounded dangerous." He counters glaring up, lips trembling.

Cutie

I'm worrying him for no reason, so I try to reassure him "I can handle just about anything."

He doesn't reply but gives me a look of disbelief.

"Let's order pizza!" I announce trying to distract him. "What would you like?"

He doesn't say anything. "Mika?"

"Y-your asking me?" He gets me to confirm like I've done something unbelievable.

"Who other than you silly? I don't see another adorable, curly haired boy named Mika around."

He blushes nervously looking down.

"Come on, let's get comfy in our pyjamas and thrown on a movie," I grab Mika's handing dragging along with me.

I make sure to lock the door.

For many reasons but mostly because I'm terrified.

———

After all the fun I had with Mika, I let my day sink in as I make my way to the bathroom. I carefully turn the taps for my bath,  then slide down the wall as a exhausted sob escapes me.

I messed up with Aleksander, I know I have, but after hearing that people were looking for me, I freaked out. What if I said yes to the date? That amazing man wanted to date me and I said no. If I had to run from here, I would have to leave him behind and I'm not prepared to take that risk.

Aleksander

I've reached home after Angelo rejected me. I need a reason and I'll get that the next time I see him. I can't keep chasing after someone that doesn't want me. I won't be a victim to that in my lifetime. My dad spent years trying to please my mother and in the end she ran away, taking Mika with her. She ended up getting them both killed that night.

When I open the door to my house, I'm met with an unsettling sight.

Lexi is standing at the top of the grand staircase with one hand on his hip and the other one throwing clothes to the bottom. An amused Dimitri is standing near where all the clothes are landing, enjoying the show.

"You're pathetic," Alexi screams at the top of his lungs. "I'm going to make your life hell!"

"Like to see you try," Dimtri counters, turning around when he notices my presence.

"What the hell are you both playing at?" I demand an answer from the two biggest brats in the world.

"He started it," Alexi whines running down the stairs to meet me at the entrée way.

He almost slips on the last step because he's wearing his slightly too large silk pyjamas. The shop had apparently ran out of smaller sizes and Alexi's argument is that they're too 'cute' not to be worn. 

Dimitri smirks and leans against the bannister
" You did and I ended it."

"I actually don't care, someone tell me why the fuck you both decided to trash my house?"

"It's actually not trashed," Alexi answers back but one glare from shuts him right up.

"One of you," I give both of them a pointed look. " Answer right now before I get mad."

" You need to relax. Dimitri decided to humiliate me on my date." Alexi explains and I'm perplexed at how that could warrant this reaction.

He continues, "Dimitri claims that it's because I've bullied the boy he likes."

That's a first, all Dimitri cares about is guns and his piss tea.

"You're not telling him the full story," Dimtri starts.
" I'll admit at first it was to embarrass him, but guess who Alexi has decided to date."

"Who?" I inquire, " It better not be Martin because if it is so help me God Lexi, I will murder him this time."

"Worse," Dimitri confirms. "He decided to go out with his professor."

A/N

A lot this chapter, why do you think Angelo is afraid?

Mika has his own story "kitten and his criminal" so certain scenes will be in that book when it progresses. Like their pizza party!

If you liked this chapter, please support this story by voting and commenting.

Thank you for reading lovelies, have an amazing day or night :)