17| Secret Meeting

Aleksandr

That boy is getting on my very last nerve. The way his sweet moans travelled through the phone straight into my mind. It would be a great injustice to compare the sound to anything less than a blissful harmony.

Undeniably sweet yet beautifully sensual at the same time.

Maybe I should rethink calling Angelo an angel, he's definitely hiding a secret vixen side. He completely seduced me into nothingness. I suddenly found myself forgetting all my rational thoughts. In that special moment it was just the two of us.

It felt like he was physically right in front of me. The image that I created of him made me instantly hard.

The things I'd do to him. I'd pleasure both his mind and body.

Too bad he ended my call just as we climaxed together. It's been a couple of busy days since then.

I made the difficult decision not to physically visit him yet. My main reasoning is that he might need some time to think things over.

The last thing I want is to to overwhelm him. Something tells me he likes running away when things get too real. I called several times just to check up on him but he ignored every single one.

I'm desperate to see him. It's caused my patience to reduce to nothing. As of right now it's a small thread about to snap.

My father has also graciously decided it's time to end his holiday and come back home permanently. Now, I'll have to face him every single day.

To add to my problems, Dimitri hasn't been home in days. Through various annoying messages he let me know he's visiting family. It's strange because he doesn't have any family that isn't mine nor has he ever mentioned them before. I'll get the truth out of him as soon as he gets back home.

I notice Alexi anxiously shuffling in front of a mirror fixing his clothes. He's never this nervous. You'd never use the word to describe him. The Alexi I know oozes confidence.

"Where are you going Alexi?" I question, eyeing up his bright, bold outfit. The exact opposite of the emotions he's currently emitting like a never ending rainfall.

He hesitantly counters my question, "Do you think I look okay?"

Alexi would never ask that.

This is the boy who in creative writing wrote the essay, '100 reasons why I'm hot and you're not'

"You look fine Lexi," I reassure and in return he beams brightly.

I'm actually ecstatic he's going out. Your twenties are for enjoying yourself and discovering who you want to be. Me and Dimitri were pushed into this way of life too quickly. We didn't get a chance to grow up. Nothing makes me happier than the fact Alexi gets to be free. He deserves everything and more.

Another thought crosses my mind. It flashes like a big siren, warning me about his safety. I should ask him where he's going just to make sure it's nowhere dangerous. He can be such an airhead at times. Sometimes completely forgetting he's my cousin.

"Where are you going Lexi?" I ask, my tone sounding almost as if I'm interrogating him.

He sharply turns towards me, contemplating whether or not to tell me. After too long a hesitation he replies.

"On a date."

A simple thing for most but not for him. It's far more than just a date.

"With who?" I demand as he finishes getting ready.