31| Worse Before It Gets Better

Aleksander

His fucking professor

I'm too stunned to speak. Alexi has always been crazy for love, he doesn't think before entering relationships.

He's a hopeless romantic but attracts morons.

I glare at the guilty culprit before me. "Tell me you're joking."

He's too silent, I get my answer from it.

"Alexi," I press him further.

"It was just a date Alek, you get with everyone. Why can't I?" He snaps back at me, his face is bright red, anger seeping through.

"You can date," I answer. "But not your fucking professor."

"Relax Alek, Lexi here was just taking care of the elderly." Dimtri pipes up with an amused tone. "It's his type."

Without hesitation Alexi lunges at Dimitri but misses as Dimitri's fast reflexes save him. He proceeds to chase after him, dashing through the main kitchen.

I started waking towards them, my day has dragged since the moment Angelo rejected me. Their childlike behaviour is not something I can put up with right now, no matter how amusing it is.

"Alexi come into the living room, you're going to explain exactly how you got involved with him."

They both follow along, settling on the sofas.

"Start from the beginning and don't emit anything. I'm not in the mood," I order him.

He looks at me like he's going to burst into tears, " I contacted Martin."

I'm shocked he tried to get in touch with that idiot behind my back. Dimtri speaks before I get a chance to.

"We told you not to, are you crazy?"

"Maybe I am. I wanted him to give me a reason for leaving me there," He admits tears dripping from his eyes. "I thought that maybe he'd left me for something that meant something."

"You want to know what he said to me? He says that I deserved what I got."

When I get my hands on him he's as good as dead.

"Lex you didn't deserve that but that still doesn't explain your lecturer."

"I bumped into him after the call with Martin and he helped me up," Alexi dreamily explains. " I didn't realise who he was at first and it kind of progressed from that."

"I taught you better Alexi, we can't just get involved with strangers."

I admit knowing all to well I broke those rules completely for my angel. That perfect cruel angel.

"It's not serious," Alexi admits, " I always go into things heart first, this time I'm planning on dating around."

"As long as you stay safe," I add. "Remember no sleeping with the enemy.

"Of course," Alexi adds aware of the consequences.

"That's exactly why Dimtri is going to do a background check on him and scout him out," i order.

Dimtri chuckles as Alexi glares in his direction.

"Does he have to?" Alexi complains.

"No argueing those are the rules."

"I can't wait," Dimitri mischievously adds.

Alexi angrily looks at him, " One wrong move and I'll kill you."