24| Dead Man Walking

Aleksander

He's simply divine

I find myself repeatedly tracing my fingers against my lips. Trying to stupidly mimic the feeling of him. The reminder of my angel kissing me is burned into my mind. Almost like an inferno of passion that I passion wanted more of.

Regardless, the underlying emotion I feel is shock. It courses through my veins like fish fighting to swim in a rapid stream. Never in a million years would I have imagined that Angelo would take the first step. Kissing him is something I've imagined on countless occasions but never like that. In my dreams I would latch onto him like he was the oxygen I needed to breathe. In reality it was like he needed me like I needed him.

I nearly had an heart attack when he started giving me a handjob in the car. My confident angel completely forget we were in the presence of another. Touching me like I belonged to him.

He most definitely has me under a spell and I don't think I ever want it to be broken.

I reluctantly had to leave after our kiss. I didn't want to push him to the point he starts pushing me away again. I finally check my phone once I'm in the car. As usual I have a message from one annoying individual.

Dima🦇 Come back quickly

It wasn't in his usual childish tone which leaves me feeling slightly concerned.

"Go back," I order my driver.

The same one that witnessed me and my angel earlier. He's like a silent statue, always there. An ex marine that's shockingly part of the Mafia. I'm sure he has his own special reason for joining, they all do.

He doesn't talk at all but there's no one I'd trust with my life more. For some strange reason he's extremely loyal to me.

By the time we reach home, there's a familiar darkness surrounding the house. I can sense something has definitely happened, it's a sixth sense at this point. I've never believed in premonitions or signs from above but there's something strange about today. The non stop down pour of rain and gloomy grey sky make me feel wary.

A million questions swirl in my mind

Time to bite the bullet. I throw open the front door and storm into the building. Scanning every inch to find Dimitri. The maids have disappeared so someone probably sent them home. I eventually find Dimtri and he's not alone.

He's with Hadrian, our on call doctor.

"Hadrian you need to check him," Dimitri shouts at him, raising his voice like never before.

"I've tried Dimitri...." Hadrian sighs, shaking his head, "He won't let me in the room."

Dimitri glares at him before muttering, "Try harder then."

What the hell are they talking about? Time to get some answers. I come closer and they both instantly quiet down when they notice me. Their heads snap in my direction. I don't give them a chance to speak.

"What happened?"

Dimitri hesitates before answering. "Alek it's just that.."

"Dimitri tell me now," I force through clenched teeth, desperately trying to control my agitation.

"Alexi was attacked."

It slips out of his mouth. I knew something was off, everything was going smoothly for once. I don't remember a time in my life where things weren't going wrong. The urge to know who did it and rip their heads off instantly consumes me.

"Who?"

"Some people outside the club," he nervously reveals. "Alek, you need to understand he's not okay... he's just locked himself in his room."