23| Satisfactory Payment

CW: Smut

Angelo

The crisp New York air greets me and cools my lightheadedness after all those glorious kisses. The beauty of this city is that it simply never sleeps.

Leaving the restaurant with Aleksander's arm around my waist is pure bliss. He leads me into the car but as soon as we sit down I find myself snuggling into his side.

Don't blame me. For some strange reason, I'm feeling extra needy today. All rationality has practically jumped out the window at this point.

"Why are you helping me?" I mumble into his chest slightly drowsy from all that alcohol.

He simply looks down at me, completely ignoring my question. This man is most definitely taking too long for my liking so I do what I know best and let my hand wander.

"If I say it's the right thing to do.."

His breath hitches as my hand finally finds his cock.

I start stroking him as he continues, " You wouldn't believe me right?"

Truth is I wouldn't.

I wish I could.

To trust blindly is a privilege I miss. He's a completely different person from the image I have built-in my head. This was all based on my own research. There's still an air of mystery and something deeper, but it isn't my place to dig any deeper.

"Your right, I wouldn't believe you. what's the real reason?" I demand my strokes increasing in speed. Clearly, his hardness reveals that I affect him just as much as he affects me. Maybe even more.

My motivations are unclear, it could be revenge for inside the restaurant or maybe it's my own desires finally bubbling to the surface. I'm definitely tempting fate but I don't care. For once I'm in control and there's no feeling in the world that's more powerful.

To my surprise, his hands skilfully work their way around my body. Gliding across my skin. Burning anything that comes within contact. It's like he's on a mission. All is revealed when in one swift move, my hand is snatched away from his cock. Adrenaline washes over me as my hand is captured. Twisted and pinned behind my back.

" I'm going to tell you and show you," he whispers into my ear quiet enough so the driver doesn't hear.

"Ale-"

He plays with me through my clothes. Touching me; slowly and gently. It's almost like a feather delicately grazing the most sensitive parts of my body. I don't know what it is but something about being fully clothed and him touching everything turns me on even more.

His grip tightens as my breathing becomes uncontrollable.

"G-go on," I demand.

" I want to own you."

The deep husky tone sends shivers right up my spine. A pleasant tingle settles in my stomach and I cum not a second later. It's an explosion of pleasure that leaves me huffing. Seems like he won this round. Why was that so fucking hot?

His statement is most definitely greedy, outlandish, downright stupid.

The strangest thing is that I didn't mind it. Not one bit at all. I desperately crave more and I wish he feeland needs me in the same way. I'm smiling but it's hidden from his sight because I've snuggled my face deep into his chest.

The more time I spend with him, the more I discover his hidden self. It's as magical as discovering a new planet. I want to explore more. To venture into the smallest corners of his mind. He doesn't say another word and instead just calmly strokes my hair. Surprisingly, he keeps his word and drops me off right in front of my building.

Aleksander gets out of the car quickly walking around to the other side. I'm really confused right up until the moment he opens my door. It's the goofiest thing that makes me into a giddy mess.

"Thank you," I let to words escape, my grin widening."Not just for the meal but also for saving me. It really does mean a lot to me."

The corners of his mouth rise into a smile. It feels warm like the sunshine on a late evening in July. There's comfort and serenity in it.

"You're welcome, sweet Angel. I do require payment for my services." He claims, shocking me completely.

"What?" I ask feeling slightly annoyed with his request.

He answers without any hesitation, "A payment."

My heart lurches at the possibility he's using me. Did he plan this from the start? I'll save Angelo and he'll fall at my feet.

"Ok," I quickly agree, my stomach dropping in the process.

He smiles pointing to his own cheek.

Huh? What does this mean?

"Hurry angel," he demands as I glare at him with all my might.

Aleksander continues teasing me, "I charge interest for every second you're late, I'll add one more kiss."

I should've known that this idiot would ask for something childish. Shockingly, I'm not angry and instead, relief floods my brain like a tsunami.

"No," I answer with a pout.

I turn around and start rushing away from him. But thoughts of him consume my mind. He's done too much for me. More than my own family and friends. He saved me when he didn't have to and that's something I'm eternally grateful for.

A foreign spirit possesses me as I practically sprint back to him. My actions are fast and clumsy as I launch myself at him. Looping my arms tightly around his neck, I pull his face down to my level. My heart beats faster than it ever has. At this point it's thundering against my ribcage, demanding freedom.

He gets exactly what he wanted but maybe slightly better.

I kiss him.

Not on the cheek but his lips. A pleasant surprise is that it's nothing I've felt before nor expected. Maybe my standards have been too low. His lips feel like the softest silk but have this roughness that has me in a chokehold.

Under the delicate moonlight and blazing New York street lights, his nose gentle nudges mine. I can smell a rich coffee and vanilla scent from him. All it does is make me want him more. To be totally engulfed in his all-consuming presence.

We're in the middle of the pavement surrounded by people but somehow it's just the two of us. My speedy heartbeat is in sync with his. Call me delusional but I can feel it.

His tongue pushes for control. I let him have it after a small struggle and he's completely dominating me. My knees are too weak to carry on so I pull away. I'm a big huffy red mess by the time we're done.

My voice comes out slightly shaky from all that movement, "I need to go."

"Just keep in mind I'll you'll see me very soon," he explains. His words leave me feeling an array of emotions.

We both part ways after sharing one more look with each other. As I make my way inside, all I can think about is this entire day. Especially the evening. It wasn't extravagant or expensive, it was just perfect.

I've come to the realisation that I'm just too greedy. For almost anything that involves him. I crave his touch desperately so one touch wasn't enough. I wanted to drown in his kisses. I didn't process, examine or even analyse the kiss. Originally, I thought I would just kiss his cheek. The closer I got the more tempted I grew to taste his lips. And I did and my god was it heavenly.

A/N: 13/03/22
This included the first proper smut scene aside from the phone call, I hope you liked it.

If you liked this chapter, please support this story by voting and commenting.

Thank you for reading :)