♡54

She no longer needs me~

"Hey!"

Soojin turned around and saw a familiar face. "Renjun?"

"Yeah." He smiled and walked infront of her. His hands were holding a bouquet of red roses.

"I thought Haechan called me here." Soojin was confused.

"Yeah I told him to call you here." He stood infront of the painting and gently touched it. "Did you like it? I made it a long time ago. But I was waiting for the perfect time to give it to you. You wanted to see it right?"

Soojin looked at her portrait. "Yeah you drew it beautifully."

"Ofcourse I had to when the person I was drawing is so beautiful herself." A smile never disappeared from his face.

Soojin giggled and said, "Uhh... thank you I guess."

"The room smells so good. I used scented candles especially for you."

"Oh yeah... Do you have anything to say to me?" Soojin was nervous. She could sense where it was going.

"Yeah I have a lot to say. Here this is for you." He handed her the bouquet which she gladly accepted. "First of all, you look very beautiful today. Oh wait you always do." He chuckled a little.

Soojin tucked her hair behind her ear and looked down. "Thanks again." Then she looked up and their eyes met. He was standing close to her.

"I wanted to say this to you for a long time. And today finally I'm telling you this. I like you. I like you a lot."

Soojin was definitely shocked. She was trying to process what the older just said. "Huh?"

"I like the way you make me feel, even when you are not around. I can do anything to make you smile. I'll do everything to make you happy. Because if you are happy, I'm happy too." The way he smiled, the way his eyes were sparkling, proved that his every word was genuine.

Soojin looked away, thinking what to say.

"Soojin, I have fallen in love with the person that you are. The way you make my life so beautiful and simple has made me realize that you are the one that I want to love and take care of forever. I do not know how you feel, but I just had to let you know what has been running through my mind."

"Renjun... I... uhh.... actually..." She was lost for words.

"Let me guess. You don't have any feelings for me", he said with a sad smile.

"Renjun-"

"You like Jisung, right?"

She nodded and said, "Renjun, I'm so sorry." Soojin never thought that she had to experience this.

"You don't have to be. It's not like I can force you to like me." Renjun was prepared for anything. He actually knew about her feelings for Jisung but he still wanted to try thinking that maybe he just misunderstood it.