𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

004

004. DANGIR IS MY MIDDLE NAME

∘₊✧───────────────────────────✧₊∘

TF-3617 proceeded down the hall following the pair of troopers she had instructed to take her to the Supreme Leader. She wouldn't admit that it was because some of the things that cocky pilot had said had gotten to her, but trying to move up the ranks using valuable information couldn't hurt. Unless it did of course. She'd heard that the new Supreme Leader had quite the temper and if he didn't like what he heard, well she'd simply be replaced like Phil from accounting had been. As she approached the throne room, she tried to muster up her confidence before entering.

One of the troopers beside her appeared more skittish than the other, "You know, it looks like they're busy right now, maybe we should come back later?"

"Steady yourself, FN-2552," the other trooper reprimanded.

"The boss just makes me a bit nervous... I don't think he likes me very much, FN-3852," the trooper muttered as he seemed to massage his neck.

"He can't be that bad," TF-3617 replied but stopped when the other pair looked at her blankly.

"You best put your helmet back on," 2552 suggested as the doors to the room opened.

She did as instructed and entered the room with the pair of stormtroopers. The nervousness that she had originally felt immediately dissipated when she noticed the bizarre scene that awaited them within the throne room. The Supreme Leader and the general argued with one another as a hooded figure overlooked them from the seat of the throne above.

Tired from the events of the day and irritated from her exposure to the resistance spies, TF-3617 failed to think about her tone full of attitude as she asked, "And who is this?"

The Supreme Leader and the general stopped arguing as they noticed that others had entered the room. Remembering that almost everyone in the room was of a higher rank than herself, she was certainly glad that she had refrained from adding any expletives to her question.

The general then spoke, "This is the Supreme Leader—"

Kylo Ren shook his head, "He can't possibly be the Supreme Leader if I was Snoke's only apprentice."

The hooded figure then spoke, "Foolish of you to believe that you were the only apprentice, much less his first."

"I am the Supreme Leader!" Kylo Ren shouted enraged.

"Then why does he sit on the throne?" she retorted unamused, "Perhaps if you stopped whining long enough for us to get information, we could probably get the full story and sort this whole mess out."

Kylo Ren turned to look at her furious that she had spoken to him as if he were no more than a mere child, "How dare—"

The hooded figure interjected, "Hmm... What is your name, trooper?"