𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

005

005. ALL HAIL THE SUPREME LEADER

∘₊✧───────────────────────────✧₊∘

"That will be all, General," the Supreme Leader waved his hand to dismiss Hux, "Go check on Admiral Dangir's progress and send her back my way. I have some pressing matters to discuss with her."

"Yes, Supreme Leader," the general spoke between grit teeth before leaving.

Although the things he muttered under his breath were audible, the Supreme Leader remained unbothered and simply let him leave. He then turned to look at the other still present in the room.

"Kylo Ren, is it?"

"I don't know who you are, but I am the Supreme Leader."

"You seem awfully set on that," he chuckled amused, "You will fetch the girl and bring her to me."

"And who might you be talking about?"

"The girl you captured on Jedha."

"She's of little concern to you—"

Kylo Ren's sentence was cut off as the Supreme Leader held out his hand from beneath his cloak and applied pressure to the Sith's windpipe, "I understand that you think you are the most powerful being here, but you certainly don't want me to show you how wrong you are."

Kylo Ren coughed as the pressure was released and he had the opportunity to regain his breath, "If you were truly Snoke's apprentice, how come he had never mentioned you?"

"You know how the Sith are," the Supreme Leader dismissed the question with a wave of his hand before leaning forward in a threatening stance, "There can only be two... You are dismissed."

As Kylo Ren tried to protest, the Supreme Leader stood, outstretched his hand, and used the force to push the young Sith outside of the room. He motioned for the pair of guards to close the door. Once they had followed orders, the Supreme Leader took his seat and relaxed. That was until the shuffle from an ancient pair of shoes disturbed the silence.

"I don't believe he's the apprentice that you've been searching for, Seth."

"Leave us," the Supreme Leader addressed the guards before facing the elderly Mirialan who had approached the throne, "No, he is not."

"But the girl from Jakku, she you are threatened by, Seth."

"Interested in," the Supreme Leader corrected having taken offense, "Not to mention I am the Supreme Leader now and should be addressed as such."

"It was not a position you were interested in before now. Why the change of heart?"

"It wasn't a position that benefitted me before."

"Or you were unable to find the answers that you seek."

"I need to know!" Seth slammed his fists down on the sides of the throne but the witch did not flinch.

"I know you do... Have you found enough beings to complete the spell?"

"We shall see..."

"Your path is not an easy one," the witch's eyes fogged up and turned a solid white, "You must unite the light and the dark with one who has access to both. Create a bridge and then cross to the other side to find the answers that you seek."

"I know!" Seth stood and turned his back to her, "You've spoken your prophecy over a dozen times. I needn't hear it again!"

"It is dangerous," the witch spoke softer than before, "What you are trying to accomplish... it has been said that only one before you has ever succeeded and that tale is a myth even in my culture."

"Just do as you are told, Nim Okri, or you shall be returned to that barren planet that you were abandoned on long ago."

"I only warn you to take caution, Seth," Nim turned to leave the room, "For I fear you will not be satisfied even after you have your answers."

Seth growled under his breath as the elderly Mirialan left the room and his guards returned. As such occurred, the Admiral was also led into the room. He took his seat and regained his calm composure. He then turned to look at the girl as she bowed and approached his throne.

"I see you have returned, any news from the prisoners?"

The Admiral then stood at attention, "The pilot has sent a distress signal out to their fleet, Sir."

"Ah, excellent, you've begun to obtain information," Seth nodded pleased, "Twice the efficiency that I've received from the general."

She nodded her head and entered a more relaxed position by placing her hands behind her back, "Yes, Supreme Leader."

"I applaud your work ethic, many could learn from your example," Seth proceeded, "There is something else that I would like you to take care of."

"Whatever you desire, Supreme Leader."

"I'd like you to check in with the mechanics division," Seth explained, "I have an important piece of equipment having some maintenance work done, but it needs to be operational within the hour."

"As you wish, Supreme Leader," the Admiral nodded her head and left.

Although the tasks could have been considered menial, the girl had asked no questions and performed each with no interruptions. She was efficient and certainly starting to pass his test. Alas, the only flaw he saw was that she had no sensitivity to the force whatsoever. How unfortunate. He could have taught her many great things. Even if he could not train her as his apprentice, she was in the making of proving herself more useful than the other stubborn, stuck-up generals and sith apprentice that he had encountered through the day. He frowned as the noted general reappeared before him.

"Supreme Leader, there is a ship approaching from hyperspace," Hux declared, "the ship has provided the proper clearance codes; however, they were not expected to arrive for several more hours. Shall I send a squad down to check it out?"

Seth shook his head, "No, I shall have the Admiral take care of it."

The general's face grew red, but he nodded his head and quietly left the room. Even if the general had not entered the room, Seth would've been able to detect the ship's landing due to the strong connection to the light side of the force that radiated from within.

"It appears that we shall be meeting face to face soon enough."

Although they said nothing, the guards looked around the room temporarily in an attempt to see whom the Supreme Leader had spoken to. Seeing no one, they resumed their posts and focused on the task at hand. Similarly, the Supreme Leader focused on the proper course of action to take to ensure that all of the pawns played their part in his little game.