𝟎𝟑𝟖. 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞! 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝!

038

038. DON'T MOVE! QUICKSAND!

∘₊✧───────────────────────────✧₊∘

Koria was certain that the Supreme Leader had gone insane when he'd told her the coordinates they were flying to. From what she could recall from the maps and star systems that she'd studied in flight school, there was nothing at the specified coordinates; however, she kept quiet and didn't object.

Although she was already on edge, what set her off further was the fact that they weren't taking an army with them to capture to resistance spies. Seth had insisted that only those who had seen his face, and he let live, go with them to the planet's surface. So, there were five of them: The Supreme Leader, herself, General Hux, FN-2552, and FN-3852.

She wasn't sure what to expect when they landed on the surface of the planet. She wasn't even sure that it was safe to breath, yet the Supreme Leader strut down the ramp and into the jungle without a second thought. The other four were forced to jog after him to catch back up.

Hux muttered complaints under his breath as they avoided the low hanging greenery, but Seth took a less cautious approach. He ignited his red blade and slashed anything that got in his way. 2552 flinched every time the blade was swung and Koria noticed that even 3852, the more stoic of the pair, tensed up at the use of the glowing blade.

Hux leaned close to Koria. He hesitated, but eventually whispered, "His obsession has grown unhealthy."

"You're the one that recruited him," Koria retorted quietly.

"I didn't think it possible—"

"That's your problem," Koria interrupted him and picked up the pace of her walk, "you don't think before you act. A stupid quality for a leader."

Hux was quiet for a while after that, but 2552 had no trouble filling the void of silence. He hummed under his breath and bobbed his head to the rhythm of his own voice.

3852 groaned and he finally became annoyed with the incessant noise. "Would you shut up?"

2552 raised his hands and blaster defensively into the air. "Sorry, I just can't get the tune out of my head. It's a really catchy song."

"The pilot sang it enough during his interrogation," 3852 accusingly pointed a finger, "I don't need you getting it stuck back in my head after it took hours to get out."

"Silence," Seth growled in a low tone and held up a hand. His eyes shifted manically back and forth before he gestured to the left. "This way."

"I think we might be lost," 2552 whispered.

"The Supreme Leader knows where he's going," 3852 contradicted as if begging for 2552 to shut up.

"No." 2552 shook his head. "I think we really might be lost."