𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫|:- I do not own the Star Wars Cinematic Universe, or any of the canon characters included within this book

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫|:
- I do not own the Star Wars Cinematic Universe, or any of the canon characters included within this book. However, I do own the original characters introduced and the individual character arcs designed for each character along with the storylines associated with such.

𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬|:
- I just want to thank anyone and everyone who made it all the way to the end of this book. I hope you enjoyed the journey and I appreciate that you took the time to read.
- Feel free to leave a comment or even some constructive criticism. I'd love to hear some feedback in ways that I could improve or even just a moment that you really enjoyed.

𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥|:
- Evangeline Plutarch will return
- Koria Dangir will return
- Nim Okri will return
- Ric Oryll will return
- Jia Oryll will return
- Elvivin Macaver will return
- Owen Khel will return
- Wyrren Sloane will return

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰|:

( The Trials of Delaway )

This is where the story all began, long before the days of the First Order. Even before the days of the Empire and the rebellion. There was a war consisting of two groups: the republic and the separatists.

Attachments had always been an issue for the girl. She never understood why they were forbidden... and the fact that they were only made them more attractive. Losing one mentor was hard enough, but two in less than a month? No wonder the girl began to act out. With no immediate solution in sight, who other than Kenobi to be left to clean up the mess and pick up the fragile pieces that remained.

This is the trials of Arimiya Delaway.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 🎉