Welcome Back :)

Hello my slutty friends! Welcome back, this is book 2, the first book is Our little Princess, if you haven't read it you should definitely read it. If you don't most of this book won't make sense to you.

If you have read the first book awesome, thanks so much for all the views and votes. Ok so this book is mainly about Snape like the last one ended. But trips to Pairs are still a thing!

List of kinks that will be present!

Bondage
Gagging
Overstimulation
Choking
Role play
Hands
Dom (Severus) sub (OC)
Dom (OC) sub (Severus)
Knife kink
Pegging
Whips
Edging
Teasing
Threesomes
Praise
Degradation
Wax Play
Belt kink
Doing it in risky places
Daddy/Mommy kink
Hair pulling
Spitting kink
Slapping kink
Mutual Masturbation
Consensual, non consensual  
Breeding kink
Pain kink
Tickling
Spanking
Using toys
Blindfold
Riding kink
Domination
Limits play
Ice play
Age play
Reversed roles
Licking
Eye contact
Marking kink
Concealing sounds
Oral/anal sex
Submissive
Humiliation

And I know what your thinking "Holy fuck! That's a lot of kinks!"

But I'm a kinky bitch so, there. If there is a kink you want that I didn't put on here this is your time to tell me so I can add it to the list, so this book can be pleasing for most of you. The others of you just might not like it.

I'm sorry but just no foot fetish stuff. I will except any kink/fetish but that. It just idk it makes me feel weird and gross. Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude and if you say you have a foot Fetish I'm not going to say anything like it's your life but I'm not going to write anything about a foot fetish.

But there will be some TWs in this book such as

Thoughts of suicide
Mention of suicide
Mention of rape/sexual assault
Cutting

So if you are not ok with these either don't read the book or skip the chapter, I will put TW on top of the chapter.

This is gonna be an emotional roller coaster, with lots of love, hate, sex and passion so buckle up and get ready for the smut of your lives!!!!

I was thinking if this gets any better than what it is I might make a 3rd book or maybe not. If I do make a third book it would be the last one. But that's all in the future, I'm getting way to ahead of myself.

I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry in advance for anything you dislike about the story or any misspelled words or grammar mistakes. I am going to try to edit these before posting the chapter so, wish me luck.

And again hope you enjoy my slutty friends ☺️😩