02. Juliet Salvatore is fun

JULIET SALVATORE IS FUN, chapter two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘑𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴 𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 ❞

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀...

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒. She would've worn it to school like the other girls but her father would throw a fit when he saw how short those skirts could go. Freshman year her mum bought the smaller size and told the 15 year old it was 'their little secret'.

Juliet didn't actually mind the skirt I mean the attention it gave her was crazy and she needed to try and get over Simon and quickly. She can't risk breaking the Salvatore rules but that is also if she gets caught.

She tried to not get caught but she also knew that her father didn't believe her by the look on his face.

 For the first time in forever Juliet Salvatore was in a rut.

Next thing you know she'll be dead.

"what did daddy not approve of the uniform" Kate remarked whilst watching the girl walk out of one of the bathroom stalls "ew gross please don't call him that" Juliet whined as the two finally walked into the gym "why not? It is what you have to call him right?" Kate asked a mischievous glint in her eyes, Juliet stopped in her tracks confused, looking at the girl who kept on walking "did Simon tell you that?" Juliet asked walking more fast to the girl pulling down the skirt so none of the boys would get the wrong idea.